Details on 2013 Collectors Edition Power Morpher

Red Tyranno Ranger
Guess I'll have to do some research. Anyway, I have no doubt that Bandai will release the Dragon Morpher as some kind of exclusive. SDCC 2013 maybe?

The World Warrior
I bet if Bandai knew how much Dragon Bucklers and custom Dragon Morphers went for they wouldn't hesitate to release it.

I know it's hard to determine the future, but when the new morphers are released next year, do you think the prices of the old morphers on ebay will decline or rise? Thoughts? Just wondering how valuable the old morphers will be when the new ones come out. Or if they've reached their max value.

I know it's hard to determine the future, but when the new morphers are released next year, do you think the prices of the old morphers on ebay will decline or rise? Thoughts? Just wondering how valuable the old morphers will be when the new ones come out. Or if they've reached their max value.

They're going to drop like a rock. If you have one, i'd sell it now while you have a chance.

HJU's master of disguise
Good example is the MMPR Megazord. They are really cheap now. Hell, there is a black/gold edition on ebay right now with a $70 BIN

They dropped a lot when they made the 2010 one

Good example is the MMPR Megazord. They are really cheap now. Hell, there is a black/gold edition on ebay right now with a $70 BIN

They dropped a lot when they made the 2010 one

Cheap for state exclusive ebay auctions maybe. But meanwhile I keep seeing those non-US sellers sell them to up to 150. even without box.

Shyni
That's weird cause I remember seeing it come with the Dragonzord :/

That is strange because I have never seen it with MIB Dragonzords.

Looking around on eBay, I couldn't find any auctions or sales for the alleged "Godzilla coin", and the Dragonzord box does not mention coming with any coin (see this auction, scroll down for a few angles of the box). I assume this coin did not exist, or else specimens would show up on eBay. However, the "Auto-Morphin" Tommy figure (the flip-head one) came with a temporary tattoo of said Godzilla design. (At least, I'm pretty sure it says "tattoo" on the packaging. Definitely doesn't say "coin" there.)

Last edited: