Nakamura Yuichi to retire from entertainment industry.

Raxbait: Hip
http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/09/actor-nakamura-yuichi-to-retire-from-entertainment-industry/
On September 25, it was announced that actor Nakamura Yuichi (24), who was previously said to be in recovery , will terminate his contract with Watanabe Entertainment at the end of September. A public post on the company’s website revealed, “Currently, he has recovered and would be able to make a comeback, but he has decided to pursue a path outside of entertainment, and we respect his wishes, so we will end on these terms. We will support Nakamura Yuichi in his choices and we want to watch over him.â€

After Nakamura won the “Daiikkai D-BOYS Audition (The First D-BOYS Audition)†in July 2004, he appeared in numerous dramas including “Gokusen†and “Kamen Rider Hibiki.†He also starred in movies ‘Doukyuusei,†“Taiikukan Baby,†“Wangan Midnight THE MOVIE,†and was also active in theater. In August 2010, he left the D-BOYS stage due to the worsening of chronic hip pains. In November of last year, he withdrew from D-BOYS and D☆DATE to seek medical attention.

In addition, upon learning about Nakamura’s retirement, D-BOYS and D☆DATE member Seto Koji (24) expressed his state of mind on his blog with, “He has chosen to pursue a path outside of the entertainment industry by his own accord. I have been supporting him and knowing how difficult it was for Yuichi, it is very regrettable.†He followed with, “However, we will continue taking the paths in front of us. I will support Yuichi in all of his decisions now and going forth, and although the situation will be different, I hope we both try our best wherever we are.â€

Igarashi Shunji (26) also spoke about Nakamura commenting, “We have spent 8 years together since the age of 17, that is an irreplaceable time in our lives. We were always aware that we were friends, but rivals. It will never change that we are still friends and rivals even if we are in different situation.“ He also thanked fans and requested, “From here on out, whenever you see Yuichi on the street, definitely smile at him.â€

Source and Image: Oricon

Very sad to see him retire, I figured after he finally healed up he would start acting again. Best of luck to him.
Guess this means we won't be seeing him as Yuuto anymore either. Or maybe at least a couple years later, since I think he really enjoyed that role.

The Meteor has landed
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s"]Darth Vader NO! - YouTube[/ame]

Heroes are forever
I am glad to say he at least left a great mark in Kamen Rider by returning so many times (people might complain about the lack of Sato Takeru, but thankfully Nakamura was there) and even providing his voice for videogames.

I wish him good health and the best in whatever he does. He had a great run.

Yeah just keep out of the public's eye. Just drop off the face of the earth. Maybe get a trench coat and pocket watch. I see what's happening here.