Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum News Thread

How did Gentaro even get a teaching license in 5 years anyway? It takes four years just to get a graduates degree.

It depends on the country. I don't know how the Japanese system works, but at least in my country it's perfectly possible to become a teacher in four years, especially at a private school, which might hire someone due to contacts and such and not a fair selection process.

The Meteor has landed
Well, looks like it's going to be weirder than Core. Good job Toei, I knew you could something worse than that.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
It depends on the country. I don't know how the Japanese system works, but at least in my country it's perfectly possible to become a teacher in four years, especially at a private school, which might hire someone due to contacts and such and not a fair selection process.

Was it mentioned whether Amanogawa was a private school?

Sonoda looks no older than 23 maximum, and it was mentioned that she had become a Zodiarts while still a student at Amanogawa. So if she can be appointed a teacher in the space of four to five years, I guess Gentaro could too

Heroes are forever
I hope they will.

But no matter what the movie says, I will forever be convinced that Ohsugi is either in the funny farm or (if he appears) has just been released ...
Most of the cast always return for the Movie War, sometimes it's even the full cast. So, I wouldn't count him out.

Regarding continuity (how I hate that word) isn't it possible that Wizard's story will take place in the present day, Fourze's story five years in the future, and then the crossover in one or other timeline?

Well, looks like it's going to be weirder than Core. Good job Toei, I knew you could something worse than that.
I'll put my hopes on the writers and producers, I don't think they'll make those mistakes. Wasn't Tsukada involved in Core too? I like to believe Megamax was him saying ''We blew it last time, let's fire the continuity canon in all cylinders this time''.

Same here. I'm studying for this (well, not specifically for teacher, but it's the main part of the curriculum), and I can finish my career in 4 years. In fact, I'm required to start teaching before I graduate as part of my formation.

Was it mentioned whether Amanogawa was a private school?

Well, I might be mistaken. It was specifically said that Gamou built the school several times though. I think that if the government had been involved it'd have been mentioned at some point.

Fangtaku
I also have a problem with the 5-years thing, in terms of continuity (as stated, it's ~6 months from the eclipse to current Wizard episodes, and Haruto showed up at the end of Fourze, which took place early September).

As for Gentarou being a teacher, we don't know what he's a teacher of. Plenty of Americans without any sort of teaching certificates have jobs in Japan teaching English, without even being able to speak Japanese. If they can do that, Gentarou can be a teach of some sort as well.

uTCHuuu kitaaaa
I also have a problem with the 5-years thing, in terms of continuity (as stated, it's ~6 months from the eclipse to current Wizard episodes, and Haruto showed up at the end of Fourze, which took place early September).

As for Gentarou being a teacher, we don't know what he's a teacher of. Plenty of Americans without any sort of teaching certificates have jobs in Japan teaching English, without even being able to speak Japanese. If they can do that, Gentarou can be a teach of some sort as well.

Easy. He teaches FRIENDSHIP! Hmmm.. Probably just Homeroom teacher.. I bet he has a certain student of his to save something like that in the plot. Since Fourze also revolves around Youth, not having that would probably ruin the theme :/