Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
It's not like I don't want to buy them, I just usually have more important things to buy, priority-wise. at the least, I own 4 SHF figs

At least you own some... The nice thing about the exclusive, nowadays, is that sometimes they're actually easier to get compared to regular releases. Of course, it depends on the popularity of the series or figure itself. If you wait long enough, you can get them cheaper via middlemen or from other collectors.

some "fail" exclsuive cheaper too, I got very reasonable Cylone Accel Extreme 2 months ago, you probably will see very cheap Kuuga growing too around ......

somehow I don want Classic Shocker Rider right now @_@ hope see one at mandrake for reasonable price

"Training."
I predict in the upcoming Tamashi Nation/Feature show SHF Gavan will be shown. I mean come on with all the Gavan appearances right now it would be inevitable.

Yo Soy Henshin!
Man, every picture of Survive Form Knight just makes me want him more and more. Knight's standard and Survive forms are two of my favorite designs in all of Kamen Rider. I'm glad They're receiving such a great treatment so far too. I guess I have Max Factory to thank for the high quality. :anime:

Dull Brilliance
I wonder why there's still no Kamen Rider X yet. Is the character that unpopular? It makes no sense.

I think it's just that they simply haven't got around to him yet. They've been releasing the Showa Riders pretty close to one per quarter. Riderman, X & ZX are the only three left. I'm sure we'll see him in 2013.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
c/o CyberGundam

[HIDE]
005ept.jpg
[/HIDE]

Do Ryuki Survive's legs look weird in the pic to anyone else? Other than that, he looks great!

No, I don't think so. It looks very accurate.

All Decade's Fault
Sakurajima Ichigo is good, but I'd really like them to release his original (Teal/blue) costume. Strange as it sounds, I prefer that version of Ichigo over the current one.

ヒビキラッ☆
Finally have the time to messing around with Meteor...
dCIG0.jpg

cQM0n.jpg

I don't mind those white spots becoming very visible, what disappoint me is his 'vest' that limits the articulation on his ab and waist:disappoin
But I still love him nonetheless, he's really fun to pose and in fact I grow to like his design more after I got my hand on this SHF:laugh:

More photos and my review of SHF Meteor: http://bakanki.blogspot.com/2012/09/figureviewshfiguarts-kamen-rider-meteor.html

Status
Not open for further replies.