JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
The wife has high standards, does she?
:laugh:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
If I get married, it will be to a guy who looks at this year's ikemen cast and goes "blah. Not hot enough"

Super Moderator
My wife said it best: She thinks Go Busters sucks because the girl isn't hot enough.

By what asinine standard is the actress playing Yoko somehow not attractive? There was a lot of this when photos of the cast first hit and I gotta say it's one of the most baffling things I've ever seen come out of this fandom.

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
By what asinine standard is the actress playing Yoko somehow not attractive?There was a lot of this when photos of the cast first hit and I gotta say it's one of the most baffling things I've ever seen come out of this fandom.

Yeah! Look at her LEGS! Oooh those legs...

Though personally she's a bit too young for me so I rather like Meganekko Bridge bunny Nakamura myself :anime:

Super Moderator
Though personally she's a bit too young for me so I rather like Meganekko Bridge bunny Nakamura myself :anime:

I don't really mean in a celebrity crush sense (besides I'm married myself and even if I were single she'd be way too young for me.) I just mean objectively speaking I cannot see what there is for anyone to be put off by.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
By what asinine standard is the actress playing Yoko somehow not attractive? There was a lot of this when photos of the cast first hit and I gotta say it's one of the most baffling things I've ever seen come out of this fandom.

I guess because she looks younger than her age. Or because she doesn't look like Jasmine or Luka or whatever Yellow people preferred. I agree it's really insulting to Arisa Komiya, though