Lurker
The secret character will be.
j.gif

J.
Red gauge: J -> Stag Buster
Finishing move: Teams up with Beet Buster, and shoots a double "BOOST UP FOR BUSTER!"
Orange gauge: Summons CJ-05 Crane Jet to attack.
Finishing move: Hercules Crisis.
Rider art: Teams up with Beet Buster

Attacks:
-Basic: Shoots with his Morphin' Gun
-Forward: Charges towards the opponent and puts himself in front of him, knocking him back.
-Down: Whips out a bunch of bananas and hits the opponent with them.
-Aerial: Throws an empty can of Enetron.

As Stag Buster:
-Basic: "BOOST UP FOR BUSTER!"
-Forward: Charges towards the opponent and puts himself in front of him, knocking him back.
-Down: "IT'S TIME FOR STAG ATTACK!"
-Aerial: Throws a bunch of empty Enetron cans.

It's perfect. Totally perfect.

Last edited:
shinkenchange!starninger!
maybe it might not have anything to do with fourze, the secret character might be kamen rider joker from W,

another thing about the switches in this game, i hope you can choose any 40 switches while you are fighting in the game like with the ooo metals.

DAIMON PAWNCH
So from the looks of things, aside from the movie riders (which with Eternal may confirm we get movie riders now) we almost have all the characters from the shows (talking heisei)

Kuuga: Kuuga
Agito: Agito, G3-X, Gills
Ryuki: ALL the Ryuki Riders
Faiz: Faiz, Kaixa, Delta
Blade: Blade, Garren, Chalice Leangle
Hibiki: Hibiki, Ibuki, Todoroki (?) Zanki (?)
Kabuto: Kabuto, Gatack, Punch Hopper, Kick Hopper, Sasword Drake, The Bee
Den-O: Den-O, Zeronos
Kiva: Kiva, Ixa, Saga Dark Kiva
Decade: Decade, Diend Abyss (wouldn't that be cool)
W: W, Accel
OOO: OOO, Birth/Proto-birth
Fourze: Fourze Meteor
Wizard: Wizard

so that's like... 4 of tv series riders missing?

if this was a big system game, they could make the movie riders DLC... in a good way mind you

Updated the first post with stuff that I overlooked previously and some minor info from TGS. Unfortunately only kids are allowed to play there, so there isn't too much from that. Biggest news is that custom soundtrack is per form this time around. So Cyclone Joker, Heat Metal, Luna Trigger and all of OOO's combos can have different climax time themes!

Lurker
Kids nowadays are so uncreative.Little me would be testing out every feature!
Until the goddamn machine breaks, be sure kid!me would be testing every single option too. Goddamn.

Also I wonder how high the completition would be if we count different forms. Hmm...might try to write it up, though that'd be one hell of a long post...

Climax Time songs being different for every form is quite an interesting add to the game. Maybe we'll get the different songs for each form already in the game? Like Den-O's Double Actions?

Until the goddamn machine breaks, be sure kid!me would be testing every single option too. Goddamn.

Also I wonder how high the completition would be if we count different forms. Hmm...might try to write it up, though that'd be one hell of a long post...

Climax Time songs being different for every form is quite an interesting add to the game. Maybe we'll get the different songs for each form already in the game? Like Den-O's Double Actions?

I wouldn't expect different climax time themes already in the game. This feature was listed on the PSP page that you could now change themes per form. The way it's written seems like you could only really take advantage of that with custom soundtrack. Although I could be wrong. It would be nice if there were 1~3 per series to choose from on the disc though. Also, the kids playing were apparently under 4, so that's why none of them were checking things. :laugh: