Professional Chef and Entertainer
what is left for Go-busters to save the world from. keep in mind, we still have a new upgrade and a new zord to become the final megazord left in the series.

imo i think enter and escape will become more stronger near the end of the series as messiah will possessed them and they will become robotic versions of themselves and also messiah will start taking over peoples computer creating a complete malfunction over the city.

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
watch the raw when it comes out or read chatbox for spoilers

Lurker
I'll tell you what: The Delusion Empire!

That or they'll just pull something out of their ass... I wouldn't be surprised if it's a remake of a Gavan villain who becomes the big bad.

Welcome
Enter shows up at the end of the episode.

WHOOPS SPOILERS HUR HUR HUR HUR

This is a lot like Ohranger. The leader of the group gets killed off, and his son has this powerful transformation and takes his place. It's also like Megaranger where King Javious dies and Dr. Hinelar takes over. But they're more like Dai Satan and Bandora.

Your idea sounds like GoGo-V's final battle.

Fangtaku
With the description of episode 34... [hide]It seems that remnants of Messiah remain, and are scattered in 12 cards.[/hide]

Lurker
With the description of episode 34... [hide]It seems that remnants of Messiah remain, and are scattered in 12 cards.[/hide]

You thinking what I'm thinking?

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL! :laugh:

Just an Internet User Passing Thru

**** sounds like Megaranger all over again...........with the Psycho Rangers