I swear, Megatron's reaction to Prime using the Star Saber was just priceless. I don't think I've ever seen any incarnation of Megatron look so terrified :laugh:.

Also, props to the creators for using the Star Saber :thumbs:. I never thought anything from the Unicron Trilogy would ever be brought up in the franchise again, let alone be important to the plot.

Looks like we're getting a major Prime vs Megatron fight next week, and I can only hope its as good as their fight from "One Shall Fall."

We're now 6 episodes away from the end of season 2, and I can't help but wonder how it's all going to end. It doesn't look like we're going to have another villain like Unicron take over as the Big Bad like in season 1, so I guess we might just get a full blown Autobot vs Decepticon fight for the last Relic. And I expect the fight to come down to just Prime Vs Megatron to close out the season in style.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
SPOILER

Smokescreen is actually a Decepticon... hahahaha [/troll]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCYIfQwqwjM"]Transformers Prime "Alpha / Omega" (Promo) - The Hub - YouTube[/ame]

tf221generalmegatronmoo.jpg

tf221exclusiveautobotsl.jpg

tf221exclmegatroncrypt.jpg

http://blog.newsok.com/nerdage/2012...m-transformers-prime-episode-221-alpha-omega/

PARTY HARD
My ****. Just WAITING for the fucking episode is making me excited in SO MANY FUCKING WAYS.

So is the sword arm detachable? Because it seems weird that they would just up and get rid of Megatron's iconic fusion cannon just for a sword. Unless it's still on his arm somewhere...

The Great Me
So is the sword arm detachable? Because it seems weird that they would just up and get rid of Megatron's iconic fusion cannon just for a sword. Unless it's still on his arm somewhere...

You've never heard of the Star Saber, have you?