Budou though
I just naturally assume everyone is a guy on the board Dessa.Thus I covinced myself everyone is a guy...until I find out they are girls.

same here. everyone is a guy to me in all the forums. :laugh:
on topic though, that wizardriver still does not interest me but i do want to get the gasha/candy flame ring with the LL ring size part.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
List for Candy Toy Wizard Ring 4 (December release)

1. Copy
2. Small
3. Kraken
4. ??
5. ??
6. ??
7. Meteor
8. Faiz

Reviews of the 2 types of Gashapon rings, it provides a comparison between them and the DX versions.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoRDDHxrKxg"]????? ????????01 (400??) - Wizard Ring 01 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skQORz5q8J8"]??????? ???????????1 (300??) - Wizard Ring 1 (300 Yen Ver.) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Fangtaku
Sweet, a Meteor ring. Definitely getting that one. Wonder if other secondaries will have rings? I'd love to get a Zeronos one.

Also, I got to see an actual belt last night, and the hand seemed smaller in comparison to the rest of the belt than the one on the show. Anyone else notice that?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Sweet, a Meteor ring. Definitely getting that one. Wonder if other secondaries will have rings? I'd love to get a Zeronos one.

Also, I got to see an actual belt last night, and the hand seemed smaller in comparison to the rest of the belt than the one on the show. Anyone else notice that?

It's always like that, Bandai NEVER releases belt/weapons that are 1:1 show accurate. Last year I thought that the Fourze Driver and the switches were HUGE but when I got to my friend's house and saw the actual thing I was disappointed.

Ore, Sanjou!
It's always like that, Bandai NEVER releases belt/weapons that are 1:1 show accurate. Last year I thought that the Fourze Driver and the switches were HUGE but when I got to my friend's house and saw the actual thing I was disappointed.

not never, the exception to that is Complete Selection items, even if they're rarely made

I'd love to get a Zeronos one.

Me too.

Decided to make the WizarDriver my first belt after telling myself to buy one for the past 5 years. Ordered some Candy Toy rings today (Big, Fourze and OOO), now to actually get the belt. Hoping the Candy Toy rings are pretty good. Was going to buy the Fourze Fusion EX set to get the Big Ring but decided I needed to save a little money. Especially since I'm not really wanting to sink more money into the monsters and stuff that I don't want just to get rings (outside of the SwordGun).

Fangtaku

My Super Best DX Double Driver sure seems 1:1 show accurate. And xSHiNOx's original Double Driver is the same size as mine.

I should also clarify: the belt and the base seem the right size. It's ONLY the hand that seems smaller.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
I just naturally assume everyone is a guy on the board Dessa. That way I don't catch myself flirting. I shouldn't be doing it anyway but if I think the person is a girl of even reasonable age simularity it just kind of...happens. Thus I covinced myself everyone is a guy...until I find out they are girls.

Then I just consider them badass girls that would break my balls. I think all women should be respected as thus.

I'm doing it again while trying not to with the very thing that is supposed to stop it!!! :shakefist :redface2:

Dude, tell me about it. I think that the unintentional flirting just happens cuz you can immediately relate to them as we are all toku fans. It kind of cuts out the initial barrier and therefor makes them more approachable, subconsciously its just easier. but trust me you're not the only one.

Hey Dessa I was thinking about it and the Krakken ring would also be bitchin for your Luka cosplay as it is both A: Yellow and B: a classic aquatic based creature that has appeared in a lot of pirate based media

My Super Best DX Double Driver sure seems 1:1 show accurate. And xSHiNOx's original Double Driver is the same size as mine.

I should also clarify: the belt and the base seem the right size. It's ONLY the hand that seems smaller.

It's more noticeable with shows like OOO, where the medals were very obviously far larger than the toys, but none of the DX toys are show accurate in regards to size. The complete selection belts were 1:1 scale, but those were pretty expensive.

Otaku University Student
Actually, with most of the newer shows (since Den-O I believe) they use two different sizes of belts - pre-henshin and post-henshin. The pre-henshin belts are the ones that the actors use and are pretty much identical to the toy. The post-henshin ones that are worn by the stunt actors in the rider suits are usually much bigger than the ones the actors use.

Also, does anyone know when the Wizard Sword-Gun weapon will be out?