Status
Not open for further replies.
ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Exclusives and regular releases have nearly the same price. It's just the middlemen prices and other fees that makes it costs more than the regular releases.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Okay, this is just an offhand comment, but Tamashii Nations seems like a bunch of cheapskates. just looking at their website, I noticed that the nuber of web shop exclusives heavily outweigh the number of retail releases. and that kinda bugs me, because some figures set to be web-only seem better suited to be retail, like DekaBlue, DekaGreen, and Blue Buster. I mean, I just think they'd make more money with more figures that people could buy more easily

Hmm.. I don't remember you actually buying figures. You're like Sentaifan'07 Xman, who just gushes at figures, but not actually buying. Nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't really affect you if you don't buy them, right? Anyway, it looks like ClockTower and GekiDan answered your post.

In Justice, We Trust!
They're exclusives because they don't sell enough at retail. The tried mass selling Gokai Blue, green and Silver and all three of them sold badly and that was the currently airing show, so what hope do the Dekarangers have?

Also remember that exclusive figures aren't actually any more expensive than regular ones, they just have limited distribution, which means we can actually see releases for figures which would never be made otherwise.

You forget the three Akibarangers which seemed to have sold pretty well.

Exclusives and regular releases have nearly the same price. It's just the middlemen prices and other fees that makes it costs more than the regular releases.
To be precise: Exclusive release is just painful for people outside Japan. :laugh:

And whoa, Gokai Boys other than Red sold badly? How about Shinken Blue and Green?

Minato Ascending
Heck yes a Sakurajima Ichigou!

I really wanted the original blue and pink eyes version though...however I would gladly take a SHF Kamen Rider X over another Ichigou any day!

I wonder why there's still no Kamen Rider X yet. Is the character that unpopular? It makes no sense.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
c/o CyberGundam

012msy.jpg

Do Ryuki Survive's legs look weird in the pic to anyone else? Other than that, he looks great!

Ore, Sanjou!
Hmm.. I don't remember you actually buying figures. You're like Sentaifan'07 Xman, who just gushes at figures, but not actually buying. Nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't really affect you if you don't buy them, right? Anyway, it looks like ClockTower and GekiDan answered your post.

It's not like I don't want to buy them, I just usually have more important things to buy, priority-wise. at the least, I own 4 SHF figs

Status
Not open for further replies.