Hi guys ! If you're a Fan of the series Kamen Rider Fourze, you will not want to miss this !
I've bought them all this year. All switches are from DX and gashapon switches, because Bandai only produced some switches in DX version. But gashapon switches are exactly the same as DX switches not like candy toy switches. So it is really hard to find them all right now.

Description:

-2-3 times played
-most of the time displayed in a glass wardrobe
-comes from a non-smoking house
-all box are included,no missing parts

$negotiable price + $50(shipping worldwide)
ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY

p.s. if you buy this set, i will include new batteries for the driver and switches!
Questions? email me at woiblahla@yahoo.com

Below you can see the condition of the items.

pic.twitter.com/1Dlkuehh
pic.twitter.com/VNRXm8dw
pic.twitter.com/9hRYTojv
pic.twitter.com/SX5RdMRo
pic.twitter.com/yKmQT4YF

Last edited:
Budou though
damn that is expensive! bet mines will fetch that amount as well and then some. how come you don't have super-1, super-3, and the fusion switch?

yeah it's a bit expensive but its a bit hard now to search for each an every switch. i just collected the 40 main switch only.:)

You need to take a few things into consideration.

Firstly, not everyone wants a complete set. Most people who wanted fourze merchandise have at least some of it already.

Those who do, can get it for far less than that right now on ebay. (With the exception of a few switches depending on availability)

A lot of the appeal of collecting the fourze merchandise was the thrill of the hunt.

And lastly, the fourze market it dead right now.

Your best best is to break the set up into smaller sets, and wait for a while for the market to recover.

i think not,because the switches sold online are in single piece and the sellers priced them differently, not to mention the shipping also. So if you count it all up it can reach higher than what i'm offering.

Banned
i think not,because the switches sold online are in single piece and the sellers priced them differently, not to mention the shipping also. So if you count it all up it can reach higher than what i'm offering.

Not even close, lol.
If you want that much then take it to Ebay, but otherwise you're gonna have to split it up to sell it off.

Id be willing to buy up your Fire switch if you'll sell it individually tho.

Budou though
gashapon switches sold in the vending machines in japan are 300 yen which is about $5 american. so basically each astro switch, gaia memory, ring, etc. costs $5. now shipping on the other hand is different.

gashapon switches sold in the vending machines in japan are 300 yen which is about $5 american. so basically each astro switch, gaia memory, ring, etc. costs $5. now shipping on the other hand is different.

Taking into xSHINOx's comment into consideration, you also have to calculate the prices of the items themselves. A Fourze Driver sold at local USA stores go for about $139.99. The Switch sets (the DX two packs) have even been lowered in price at some online Japan stores to about 600 yen, which is about $7.67. Multiplying that by the number of switch sets (5) leads to a total of $38.35. Adding that to the number of switches that can be gashapon (about 23 should be, seeing as Rocket, Launcher, Drill and Radar should be the ones from the driver) results in a total of $153.35 for all those switches. Adding on the cost of Cosmic (about 1500 yen in Japan, $18.17 american) should make it become $171.52. Now the Magphone would be about $48.66. Adding that all to the Fourze driver's price should result in a total of $360.17. And counting shipping, it still shouldn't go above the $400 mark.

With Wizard and brand new expensive things (SHF Itasha Robo, the Moe Moe Z-Cune) around/pre-orderable now, I don't think people would be willing to buy something at that price.
But hey, you're trying to make money, its understandable why you'd price it so high.