Doran
Legendora
Mermaid - female Mermen
Ghost
Goblin
Gigant - cyclops/yetis
Hobbits
Sagarc

There is quite a lot of information in the Kiva entry for the japanese language wiki.

Altair
Wolfren
Mermaid - female Mermen
Ghost
Goblin
Gigant - cyclops/yetis
Hobbits

There is quite a lot of information in the Kiva entry for the japanese language wiki.
While I never feel you should beat your audience over the head with exposition, I felt this was poorly done. I never even knew there were 13 races. Were these ones in particular just adapted into different kaijin?

I think the idea was only established in the background material as was the names of the races we didn't see.

I didn't even know about the Thirteen Demon Races until I read it online after watching the series. One thing I've been wondering though, what race was Tatsulot? Or is he in that weird category with Sagarc where he's another one of the Races, but not specified which one?

No Fear, No Pain.
I didn't even know about the Thirteen Demon Races until I read it online after watching the series. One thing I've been wondering though, what race was Tatsulot? Or is he in that weird category with Sagarc where he's another one of the Races, but not specified which one?

He was actually a Doran. A really small, super powered Doran...Kiva is weird...but that is part of its charm.

I use the Demon Races in a ton of Fanfic material running around in my head. It can be a fun plot point to hold different series together if done correctly. I would show you what I mean, but I'm not sure this is the forum for it. Besides you guys are smart enough to know what I mean.