HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
It would be easier indeed, but CAX and Tatoba PE were actually important characters in their stories. The big question, at lease for me, is "Why Libra-Fourze?!".

I only think it would be a great opportunity to Eighting to use Xaviax's codes in Climax Heroes.

Because for Dark Decade, WCAX, and OOO Tatoba, they're all characters who appeared for less than 3 minutes in the whole series, and they're pretty much a rip-off of the original. Meteor Fusion might be another possibility, then it will be a rip-off of Cosmic States and including Meteor's moves. But it'll be hard to do a super finisher for him since they probably wouldn't be bothered to make a super for secret characters.

Because for Dark Decade, WCAX, and OOO Tatoba, they're all characters who appeared for less than 3 minutes in the whole series, and they're pretty much a rip-off of the original. Meteor Fusion might be another possibility, then it will be a rip-off of Cosmic States and including Meteor's moves. But it'll be hard to do a super finisher for him since they probably wouldn't be bothered to make a super for secret characters.

I'll explain myself.

Dark Decade never appeared in the series, it was a Climax Heroes only character. In the original CH, Decade was the baddass character, having a second Decade to even the match made perfect sense.

WCAX, appeared for less than 3 minutes but aside from being a plot driver he was a separate "configuration" than W (the main body was Terui's instead of Shotarou's). Dark Decade was not necessary so CAX made sense because it was pretty much a nerfed villain.

OOO Purple Eyes was also a plot driver, you can argue that it is not an official Combo and the fact you can only select him while highlighting OOO makes him more of a Gauge than an actual character (just like Birth Prototype is Birth's Tag Gauge). Also, in the series, OOO used a lot the Medajyaliber + Medagaburyuu combo. It made sense to put that in as well.

Libra-Fourze is nothing, just a form to trick people, he can't even use switches and, honestly, there is no point for him to be in the game since there is not enough stuff he can do.

Meteor Fusion is still Gentarou with the Fusion Switch, while it would be easier to program him it wouldn't make any sense to make him a separate character like WCAX and Dark Decade. Of course, he could work like Purple Eyes, but still... Fourze Meteor Fusion States is a good guy, it would be just awkward IMHO, same goes for RocketDrill States.

That being said, I have absolutely no idea which one will be the "secret character" or that if we will really get one this time and if it is really gonna be a Fourze Rider (Poseidon?! Core (that is getting a LOT of attention lately with RG2 and Gambaride)?!).

Last edited:
I'm still thinking the secret character will be kengo as fourze, it fits the WCAX/Purple eyed tatoba format of a one shot/imagine spot character from the series plus it all it would take is to just add a different voice track to fourze.

The secret character will be.
j.gif

J.

Lurker
I'm still thinking the secret character will be kengo as fourze, it fits the WCAX/Purple eyed tatoba format of a one shot/imagine spot character from the series plus it all it would take is to just add a different voice track to fourze.

that would totally kill the fun, i rather have just kengo, putting on the fourze driver and uses the switches without actually changing into fourze(possible because he's not human), if they don't have the rights to the likes of the actor then put him in his Ichigo cardboard outfit as a joke character, kinda like the fake Hajime from PS2 blade game, that'll be fun :castlerock:

Lurker
:O_O:
willd chalice ._.

free roam ._.

exceed gills ._.

frak yeah :D

btw....are those wii graphics?

those two aren't confirmed to be playable, i hope you're content seeing them on certain attacks only

and yeah, i really hope that was the PSP graphics, CHF and CHOOO was better than this one on the wii if this was the case

also, i really hope the stages in this game will be much more than the previous games has, just so that i can put even more battle BGM's in it:castlerock: