Lurker
Super Secret Rider for Super Climax Heroes?
how about Libra Zodiarts Disguised as Fourze from that 1 episode
that way all they'd need to do is give him Libra zodiarts staff and change some movements

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
You can get Purple eyes OOO? O___O How did I not know about this!?!

Yes you can get it in CHFourze. Finisher heroes mode 100%, play arcade mode, OOO Purple Tatoba will be final boss, defeat him and you can use him. Just click the '+' on the Wiimote when selecting OOO.

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
Yes you can get it in CHFourze. Finisher heroes mode 100%, play arcade mode, OOO Purple Tatoba will be final boss, defeat him and you can use him. Just click the '+' on the Wiimote when selecting OOO.

Or if you have a PSP you hold the start button and then press O to select him while highlighting OOOs.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

It'll most likely be Rocket Drill States, if it is any of those. Meteor Fusion States would work far better as a red gauge, so I doubt it'd be used as a secret Rider, and Kengo wearing the Fourze Driver would be just ridiculous since he'd look exactly the same as Gentaro!Fourze.

I'll be sad to see OOO Purple Eyes go. I really liked his playstyle. They totally should use it as a grey gauge for OOO, rather than just dropping it. **** Dark Decade and WCAX, OOO PE was actually FUN.

I can't think of many more things that would fit from Fourze honestly. Maybe Sagittarius Zodiarts? I mean, he would make a pretty good red gauge (normal -> Supernova), but even as a Supernova-only grey gauge he'd fit right into the game, considering how Rider-ish he is. Unlikely, but one can have hope, right?
We probably won't get any things from these stupid HBV's. I even doubt that Toei count all these Dogabaki Emeror and Gatack Hyper as official forms.

And we probably will have Fourze Fusion States as secret char, since he is almost exactly like WCAX.

Or Rocket States, since that was a movie form that appeared in the show.

We probably won't get any things from these stupid HBV's. I even doubt that Toei count all these Dogabaki Emeror and Gatack Hyper as official forms.

Gatack Hyper Form was in the Kabuto ps2 game and it's not toei making these games anyways. These types of games are all about the fanservice, so you'd be more likely to see obscure things pop up here than anywhere else again. My money is also on Rocket Drill states or Libra-Fourze.

Also, the 22nd and 23rd are the public days for TGS, so we'll probably get some info soon.

Gatack Hyper Form was in the Kabuto ps2 game and it's not toei making these games anyways. These types of games are all about the fanservice, so you'd be more likely to see obscure things pop up here than anywhere else again. My money is also on Rocket Drill states or Libra-Fourze.

Also, the 22nd and 23rd are the public days for TGS, so we'll probably get some info soon.

I also think that Libra-Fourze is very likely, they can even use Amano's voice for it. Moreover, I think Libra Zodiarts could be the secret character, we all remember Xaviax in Dragon Knight Wii, he was also a copycat character, mimicking other Riders at random. They can use the same "template" and just change the outside skin.

Anyways, for Rocket States, I'm pretty sure it will be one of Fourze's Red / Green Gauge options. In RG2 they have also stated that Fourze would have all 40 Switches and Rocket States was there as well so stating it again in this game doesn't make it less likely.

Anyways, looking forward to TGS's infos.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I also think that Libra-Fourze is very likely, they can even use Amano's voice for it. Moreover, I think Libra Zodiarts could be the secret character, we all remember Xaviax in Dragon Knight Wii, he was also a copycat character, mimicking other Riders at random. They can use the same "template" and just change the outside skin.

Anyways, for Rocket States, I'm pretty sure it will be one of Fourze's Red / Green Gauge options. In RG2 they have also stated that Fourze would have all 40 Switches and Rocket States was there as well so stating it again in this game doesn't make it less likely.

Anyways, looking forward to TGS's infos.

Nah. Libra-Fourze would pretty much be Fourze with a staff, give him a different set of strings, Amano voicing it, and the exact same Rocket Drill Kick but with Amano's voice. So it's pretty much what Tatoba purple eyes is like.

Just to prove us all wrong watch it be Nadeshiko or however you spell her name.

Nah. Libra-Fourze would pretty much be Fourze with a staff, give him a different set of strings, Amano voicing it, and the exact same Rocket Drill Kick but with Amano's voice. So it's pretty much what Tatoba purple eyes is like.

It would be easier indeed, but CAX and Tatoba PE were actually important characters in their stories. The big question, at lease for me, is "Why Libra-Fourze?!".

I only think it would be a great opportunity to Eighting to use Xaviax's codes in Climax Heroes.

Just to prove us all wrong watch it be Nadeshiko or however you spell her name.

That would be more likely than Libra-Fourze or Rocket Drill States.