The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HJU's master of disguise
Then my work here is done *Dusts hands off*

Hmmm, the Tales of Destiny games are nice, and I suggest checking out Megaman X 4.

Megaman is my favorite game. The X games are my fav in the line, followed by the Legends games, Zero, classic, ZX, and followed way behind by the battle network and star force games

Back in Black
ZX was pretty good for the first few hours. After it's passed, it's not much fun.

I'm staying home from school today. I didn't finish my homework, so there isn't much of a point in taking an hour for going to an hour long class.

I want to learn more about the subject, but I have a Calculus test on Monday, so I should memorize formulas and identities for that class. It's a lot of work.

What's the best way to wash semi-light clothes with dark clothes without color bleeding? I don't think that I can keep up washing them separate anymore. It costs too much. I figure that maybe that Woolite might help.

boogie woogie feng shui
Color bleeding is obsolete. With today's fabrics, detergents and machines it's rare that you'll ever get colors running or fading unless the garment is brand new and you're washing it with something stark white. I never separate my laundry loads anymore and the only time I've ever had any kind of laundry-related issue in the past two or three years was when I left an ink pen in a pair of khakis.

In Justice, We Trust!
Megaman is my favorite game. The X games are my fav in the line, followed by the Legends games, Zero, classic, ZX, and followed way behind by the battle network and star force games

I take it you've already played the PS1 X games then?

It's over 8,000!
OH CRAP!

The seller just tried to bribe me!

The thing is that it's something rare and special and I really want it...

But I can't just take it...

tumblr_m937kyoouZ1qc9enro1_1345522252_cover.jpg

OK. This probably will make them retract the offer and make them deny the existence of the album, but here goes... for justice!

For those who do not know, I always wanted to get the members to sign of one the original albums for me. The copy I used actually is busted and the insert is ripped. To think that they were keeping one as their trump card...

Yeah, that's some bribe. Your hesitation unfortunately will mean extra training.

Anyway, based on what you told me, you actually accomplished something amazing before you were bribed.

I want to drop our old email address and get my own since you aren't using it anymore.

Back in Black
Shout Color Catcher....

How far can that one be pushed?

Yeah, that's some bribe. Your hesitation unfortunately will mean extra training.

Anyway, based on what you told me, you actually accomplished something amazing before you were bribed.

I want to drop our old email address and get my own since you aren't using it anymore.

Extra training... Sure. I know that I need it.

Accomplished something? Tell me about it later.

I have been meaning to say something about that for a few years now. Sorry. Yes, go get another one. It's time for us to do what we were meant to do.

It's over 8,000!
Awesome. Anyway, the communication system isn't quite fixed. You just should finish your part and it's solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.