Lurker
hardly, rumors of the next series help provide anticipation. They would've let some things leak. or like in decade, a shadowed out pic

I liked him when he wasn't a god
IIRC the guy who used to post a lot of scans has stopped doing it because he was pissed off at people not crediting him or posting them to sites where he didn't want them or something like that. And since Sentai and Kamen Rider have been suffering from low ratings, maybe Toei thinks it can build up suspense and pull in more viewers by not leaking so much in scans

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
IIRC the guy who used to post a lot of scans has stopped doing it because he was pissed off at people not crediting him or posting them to sites where he didn't want them or something like that. And since Sentai and Kamen Rider have been suffering from low ratings, maybe Toei thinks it can build up suspense and pull in more viewers by not leaking so much in scans

You mean the ca3 blog? He still posts scans at certain intervals. It's just that people only posts information from magazines now. There's no proper rumours going around these days, just spoilers now.

No Fear, No Pain.
GekiDan just threw some new rumors up from JEFusion.

The new rumor say there will be Five Riders representing different magic styles. Includes a rumor for final forms and summer movies though so...get your salt everybody.

First secondary is Kamen Rider Witch who has clear rings, a broom stick that turns into a sniper rifle, and a witch hat shaped helmet. While I still want a female secondary...yeah.

Third will be a Japanese style mystic who has a summoner mode and samurai mode. He can summon and control phantoms he has defeated in battle.

The Final form has some kind of duel ring effect useing a kuckle item and is based on Adamintine and Orichulum. Sounds fishy...

Finally the summer movie rumor is about Haruto being trained by his "Master" and shows the first time he ever henshined. More fishes in this pond by the second.

While I like the rider concepts the rest just doesn't smell right. Hey though that is me...

Last edited:
Heroes are forever
Knuckle device? I KNEW IT.

Whether the rumor is true or not, I'll call it: the final form will be reached via a knuckle/glove.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
GekiDan just threw some new rumors up from JEFusion.[HIDE]

The new rumor say there will be Five Riders representing different magic styles. Includes a rumor for final forms and summer movies though so...get your salt everybody.

First secondary is Kamen Rider Witch who has clear rings, a broom stick that turns into a sniper rifle, and a witch hat shaped helmet. While I still want a female secondary...yeah.

Third will be a Japanese style mystic who has a summoner mode and samurai mode. He can summon and control phantoms he has defeated in battle.

The Final form has some kind of duel ring effect useing a kuckle item and is based on Adamintine and Orichulum. Sounds fishy...

Finally the summer movie rumor is about Haruto being trained by his "Master" and shows the first time he ever henshined. More fishes in this pond by the second.

While I like the rider concepts the rest just doesn't smell right. Hey though that is me...[/HIDE]
Got it over dukemon22.

Man these 2ch ideas are cuh-razy!
That's what I also think. But it seems to be a little interesting, especially the female rider with a sniper. :p

Aronbafon
JEFusion said:
Kamen Rider Wizard's Summer film will show Haruto's training from his Master, and the first time he transforms. It will also be the first appearance of his Final Forms and third Rider.

This doesn't make any sense since that'll mean two Riders until episode mid 40 and therefore works against the other rumours that talk of five Riders/Wizards.

No Fear, No Pain.
Could just be a flash back like with Hibiki and Skull. "I remember these things because current events are somehow connected." That simple. Besides Saga and Dark Kiva didn't show up until, what, episode 35?

Aronbafon
Saga appeared late 20s iirc. And Dark Kiva in the 40s.

But it's just how it words everything that makes it sound weird.