The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in Black
Why don't you ask Ebay's support then?

On which part? I only have them on one bad thing for certain.

They're screwed if they put up the other albums because no one else will buy them so they will just stay there for everyone to see.

I'll get them on the feedback. The bad thing is that I think that this qualifies as a Power Seller, so the seller gets additional protection from negative feedback. If eBay tries to block me, then I will contact eBay.

Anyway, I got my first shipment from the seller.

I was glad about my Gan Miyeon album (which actually is the first K-Pop album that I have ever purchased) but even that is busted on the corner.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
On the part of what they did to you... It could also be that the seller has an automated system that re-lists the items after a sale has been completed.

Back in Black
Did you not read that?

The seller said that it was not available and I got refunded for it and the seller re-listed it a week or so after that and told me that it was re-listed after I bought it.

The pulled that Cuban Missile Crisis crap on ignoring my messages.

Did you not read that?

The seller said that it was not available and I got refunded for it and the seller re-listed it a week or so after that and told me that it was re-listed after I bought it.

The pulled that Cuban Missile Crisis crap on ignoring my messages.

Well, then the seller is not in the wrong then, and have given you back what is owed to you. Scrupulous practice? Seems like it.

Back in Black
You must really love buying something only to not actually buy it so that your money is stuck in limbo for a few days and then buying that same thing for a higher price. You do this often?

You must really love buying something only to not actually buy it so that your money is stuck in limbo for a few days and then buying that same thing for a higher price. You do this often?

Hmm... Attacking me for replying to your post? Hmmm... I gave you my thoughts on it. Don't like it... Well, you can't please everybody. :laugh:

I only buy items that I know I can get. Sorry for your loss.

Back in Black
Hmm... Attacking me for replying to your post? Hmmm... I gave you my thoughts on it. Don't like it... Well, you can't please everybody. :laugh:

I only buy items that I know I can get. Sorry for your loss.

Attack? I was clarifying what your post implies and I asked a question.

Yeah, well, those guys also will be sorry for my loss.

No Fear, No Pain.
Meh, they just would shut down the buisness and open a new one under a different name. I know how frustrating it can be, a situation like yours, but the best thing you can do is report it then find another, more reliable store. Amazon maybe? Stay Frosty now Bleuacku.

Status
Not open for further replies.