"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
It was just another Saturday afternoon after having a dental appointment. I thought that I wouldn't make it in time for Sac Anime, but fortunately I found the right route to take and walked a few miles. So, here is my rundown.

-Saturday @ 12pm, arrived to registered, but I missed Jennifer Hale's Q&A panel, but I was able to get an autograph from her.
-From 2 to 6pm, I checked out the vendors and one had the S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Den-O Climax Form, Kamen Rider Zolda, and Kamen Rider Fourze Elek States for $36 each. I would've bought them, but I was on a tight budget.

-Sunday from 10am-5pm, I arrived again and I saw one artist who had made large print drawings of the Green Ranger from MMPR S1 and Dragon Zord, Power Rangers Zeo, In Space, Lost Galaxy, Dino Thunder, SPD, RPM, Super Samurai and Gokaiger. I asked for a special customized short print of the Dark Phoenix so I can get Jennifer's signature on it. Best $25 I've ever spent.
I waited in line to get Roger Craig Smith, Michelle Ruff, Laura Bailey, and Travis Willingham's autograph on my Sac Anime Poster. Same for Johnny Yong Bosch.:thumbs: Unfortunately the line was too long and security had called for fans to have JYB's autograph only while the others including Jenny had to do a rundown the line signing autographs for everyone, and I was one of the lucky ones to wait two hours for this to happen. I got Jenny's signature on my DP picture and everyone else's signature on my SA poster and Johnny was the last one still signing autographs and I get his and asked to say, "It's Morphin' Time!":castlerock:

I also saw Laura Bailey and asked if she remembered me for Sac-Con two years ago, and she did because I asked for a picture of her wearing my green lantern ring and I was at her Q&A panel at that time. I got her to do a singing version of a line from an episode of Dragon Ball GT when she played one of the spirits of the black star dragon balls.

Finally at the last Q&A panel, I got Jenny to do a Dark Phoenix quote with a Princess Morbucks Evil laugh (Even though when I asked her on Saturday what were her favorite Redheads she played, she mentioned that she didn't like Princess Morbucks because she was a B*%#y character, but she enjoyed playing Jean Grey from X-Men, Sam from Totally Spies and Ivy from Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego.)

Oh and Michelle actually gave me an autographed Rukia trading card during the rundown and I tried to work on my Italian quote from Ezio in SCV in front of Roger and I got it. Then when Travis came and sign my poster, I got him to say Capt. Guile's "SONIIIIC BOOOOOM!":castlerock::castlerock:

The last item that I bought were the large prints of the Power Rangers Lost Galaxy and Dino Thunder Posters. I would've gotten Gokaiger and Dekaranger, but it was a tough choice.

Overall, BEST DAMN SAC-ANIME EVENT EVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

My only regret was the fact that I left behind Phoenix Endsong graphic novel at home while I was packing up my stuff for college and the fact that I still didn't bring a camera with me. Oh well, maybe next. But if I do get a camera, I will personally take a picture of my signed poster and small print next to Laura's signed poster as I soon as I find it and frame it on my wall.

Well that's about it. I hope to make a V-Log about it someday.

Thanks for hearing my story and here's to the next experience at Sac-Anime

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Update!!!

Found the Actor Finale Panel. I was the one asking Jennifer Hale for the Dark Phoenix quote and Laura Bailey for the Underwear quote.

*Here it is:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNoPp2BuVFg"]Voice Actor Finale SacAnime 2012 Panel With Jennifer Hale, Roger Craig Smith, Michelle Ruff & More! [/ame]

How's this for proof?!

*Credit goes to SeanxLong from Youtube for the video.