It's Judgement Time!
I meant anyone who had watched Eva just in general. Because you didnt have to be a fan to reach the end of the series and go "wtf was THAT?"

That was an hour long talk at the "water cooler" each time.

The new Tendou Souji
I only acknowledge the series and the one movie. Of which I thought the series still had the best ending

This one?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtXaKsd7jm4"]Neon Genesis Evangelion-Congratulations! - YouTube[/ame]
'cause, I keep hearing EoE has the best ending so far (At least from all my friends and such who are all "Watch from 1-24 then jump ship to that movie). :laugh:

Ao no Exorcist
Everyone in this anime suffers from some sort of psychosis. Is anyone in that show sane.

Banned
I meant anyone who had watched Eva just in general. Because you didnt have to be a fan to reach the end of the series and go "wtf was THAT?"

That was an hour long talk at the "water cooler" each time.

It was just ****. I don't get why people think the ending, let alone the series, was so good.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I actually just saw the Rebuild of Evangelion 1 & 2....I have to say, it was so much more enjoyable than I imagined. I am actually glad that Hideaki Anno took some time to redo everything that was suppose to have happened in the original series.

Fangtaku
I just saw the first [slightly under] 7 minutes of 3.0, and I'm getting antsy for the US release (I haven't watched any trailers). They start out with action, and it just feels like it's gonna build from there.

So... some big plot spoilers borrowed from http://www.yugiohforums.com/showthread.php?t=87394&p=1386280#post1386280 .... Read at your own risk....

[HIDE]14 year timeskip. Eva pilots don't age. Kaworu and Shinji combine their EVAS into one, are tricked into thinking they can fix the world, end up putting Asuka at deaths door doing so, they start the 4th Impact trying to save her, Kaworu kills himself to stop it. Shinji is mind****ed to oblivion, Asuka and Mari have to drag him and his new eva across the world desolated by the 4th impact in their evas.[/HIDE]