TRANSFORMERS the Toy Thread - Season 2: JUSTICE WARS

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
If you folks haven't noticed yet, but HTS has the Ultimate Gift set available for pre-order now: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transformers-generations-ultimate-gift-set?BR=496&ID=30837

9cc624915056900b10b3844.jpg

Banned
It also lets us know that the set will come out around Oct. 22nd.
If only HTS's shipping to Canada wasn't in ass-raping territory.

It also lets us know that the set will come out around Oct. 22nd.
If only HTS's shipping to Canada wasn't in ass-raping territory.

True... Though, according to the details...

Available Online Only This Ultimate Gift Set has everything you need for a truly spectacular showdown between your AUTOBOT heroes and their DECEPTICON arch-enemies! Pit your COMBAT HERO OPTIMUS PRIME and AUTOBOT JAZZ figures against your MOTORBREATH and THUNDERCRACKER figures. Will your THUNDERCRACKER figure's aerial mastery and your MOTORBREATH figure's raw power overcome your COMBAT HERO OPTIMUS PRIME figure's might and your AUTOBOT JAZZ figure's special operations genius? It's all up to you! Ultimate Gift Set includes COMBAT HERO OPTIMUS PRIME, AUTOBOT JAZZ, MOTORBREATH and THUNDERCRACKER figures. OPTIMUS PRIME figure has a hidden sword and converts to armored truck mode! AUTOBOT JAZZ figure is armed with a blaster and converts to street rally car mode! MOTORBREATH figure comes with a sword and converts to truck mode! THUNDERCRACKER figure is armed with a blaster cannon and converts to fighter jet mode! Includes 4 figures. Ages 5 and up.

So, it's probably better for you to get it from BBTS... I'm still hoping that it actually gets released at Walmart.

Banned
Yeah, i ordered from BBTS when they reopened the pre-orders the first time.
They have had to do that two more times already :laugh:

Must be a popular set.

EDIT: it now seems BBTS is now processing the orders of people who got in the first PO period (about 200 sets). Most likely because now they/we know when it's coming.

Last edited:
EDIT: it now seems BBTS is now processing the orders of people who got in the first PO period (about 200 sets). Most likely because now they/we know when it's coming.

Yup... I've seen people saying the same on other threads.

Wait, Online Only? I thought this was going to be a Walmart Exclusive?

I guess I don't care much, I only want the G2 Prime, and I can buy him loose off somebody, or go without.

PP05 Sticker sheet. I don't know if it's Reprolabel's or iGear's.

001gnt.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03LCevpOtsI"]Robotkingdom Transformers Review: Hasbro Transformers Prime Voyager Ultra Magnus - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: