K

KamenRiderBritannia

For those who own the Wizard Driver already, may I ask if it is possible to scan a ring immediately after changing the direction of the hand without having the jingle play just like in the show?

Or must the jingle start playing first before you are able to scan a ring?

the sound before the jingle but after the hand switch sound must begin, but will scan a ring soon as the first note plays

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Yes it's a shame that the lower parts of the rings aren't painted...

Fourze Base States ring, I have no idea what it says at the end.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I7AscervHo"]????????????? ??????????? ???? - YouTube[/ame]

Fangtaku
You know, playing around a bit... I'm thinking of using the Wizard Rings for my Luka cosplay. Land Form is an obvious one, any other suggestions?

(and yes, my Gokai Buckle will have the Latoratah Key in it... totally going for the meta here)

I'd go with the Defend Ring that gets combo'd with Land Style in episode 1, or maybe the Connect Ring since it reminds me of how the Gokai Buckle can summon keys.

Otaku University Student
Does anyone other than myself have the finger on one hand smaller on the other? Bought the LL size rings to find out that while they fit perfectly on my right hand, are pretty loose on my left... Looks like I'll have to spring for the 17 mm ones as well...

Since I skipped out on all of the Fourze toys, I think I'll let myself get hooked on the Wizard stuff. I'm a huge fan of the rings and the magic theme.

No Fear, No Pain.
I have yet to figure out how my name sounds masculine everywhere I go.

I just naturally assume everyone is a guy on the board Dessa. That way I don't catch myself flirting. I shouldn't be doing it anyway but if I think the person is a girl of even reasonable age simularity it just kind of...happens. Thus I covinced myself everyone is a guy...until I find out they are girls.

Then I just consider them badass girls that would break my balls. I think all women should be respected as thus.

I'm doing it again while trying not to with the very thing that is supposed to stop it!!! :shakefist :redface2: