The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Why am I getting the advertisements on my posts and no one else is getting them? :disappoin
That's weird. You don't see "manual" in post #1053 or "television" in post #1055 underlined?

Can you provide us with 2 or 3 screencaps of these ads you say are popping up in your posts so that we have a better idea of what you're talking about?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JDIIQuNaD0"]Peter and Lois from Stewie's point of view - YouTube[/ame]

The new Tendou Souji
Can you provide us with 2 or 3 screencaps of these ads you say are popping up in your posts so that we have a better idea of what you're talking about?

It's possible he might be referring to something like this:

[hide] I0Txz.png[/hide]

It's also worth linking this, just in case.

HJU's master of disguise
I have had to start leaving my advice to PMs. Our dear webmaster gets mad at me everytime I help someone outside of PMs.

XD

Last edited:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
It's possible he might be referring to something like this:

[hide]I0Txz.png[/hide]

That's it. Mine are more like yellow-green.
Ok, figured it was probably that.

IIRC, those ads have been implemented by Keith to help draw in some funds to help keep HJU up and running. As long as you don't actually click on them, then they shouldn't really do anything (i.e. no new tabs/pop-ups should be appearing), so as long as you do not have your mouse set up to automatically click a link if you just "hover" your mouse pointer over it, then there really should not be any problem, unless you really just have a strong dislike for having random bits of text being a different colour than the default.

boogie woogie feng shui
Our webmaster died? And he's haunting Zander's inbox?!?!

Back in Black
Thanks to everyone who responded to the advertisement stuff.

Mike RC took out "bootleg" from his post. "copies are fine" still looks suspect as though it's missing something... something like "bootleg"! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.