To me, Jungle Fury was the worst. It isn't like Wild Force.

- Casey isn't a jungle boy and doesn't have a father who is the White Tiger.

- Didn't have a battlizer. It would've been the combined power of two tiger spirits.

- Theo is small.

- RJ. Violet Ranger. Would've like it better if he was the new Lynx master instead. Give that to someone who can be Theo's brother.

- Dominic. Didn't like him much. He would've been all... surfer.

- Jarrod & Dai Shi. Didn't like them both. Should've been named Leon instead and be like the "Anakin" kind of guy. Camille... like her... if she was Chinese or Filipino instead.

- Scorch, Snapper & Whiger. Whiger would've been Casey's father. Snapper... switch it to Basilaird instead since he's a basilisk. Scorch... change his name to "Shang Long" instead and make him the main villain.

- Red Ranger vs Black Lion/Griffin Warrior. Didn't like it. It should've been more violent when their clothes are torn and battered and they go shirtless to finish it.

- Pai Zhuq. Would be nice for that to be the "Light Side" vs Dai Shi clan the "dark side" of the beast fist. In fact Jyuken would be the name of the fighting style meaning beast fist.

- Beast War? Ridiculous too simple.

- Should be Star Wars influenced along with several other martial arts films.

- Fighting techniques should've been named.

How can you fix that show without being an embarrassment?

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I think Jungle Fury needed a total overhaul, but I don't think it needed to be Gekiranger... let's see if I can get all this down.

Things I liked that you said: Battlizer- yes definate, but not sure about the two tigers thing. Naming fighting styles... to get more into the world, yes, but not just naming. Put more emphasis on them in general. How each style is keyed to a person, what works, what doesn't, strengths & weaknesses of each, etc, etc. Also, Casey/ Jarrod fights should definately have been more intense. Hell, 95% of the show's fights needed more risk, suspense & intensity.

My Changes:
- More emphasis season wide on Jarrod's internal struggle with Dai Hi. They missed some great oppotunites to make an amazingly interesting bad guy.
- Don't make RJ so super serious after the werewolf thing. If you wanted conflict, make him struggle with it, but don't just darken him like they did.
- More focus on Dominic. Hell, if they would've gone ahead & gave him focus on his relationship with Fran, even, that would be better than what we got.
- More emphasis on the spirituality aspect. They touched on it for a split second on the episode where Casey is protecting the archaeologist. He guesses her animal spirit & all by her personailty. More focus on this would've made them more real & given them a deep connection with the cast, like the Wild Zords in Wild Force.
- The Beast War could've been explained very easily & made Dai Shi himself more dimensional. He's some sort of nature spirit & obviously humans pissed him off. The morality issue over who was right & what the best course of action should've been then & now would make a great side story & given the whole cast inner conflict.

Ok, that's all I've got.

I think Jungle Fury needed a total overhaul, but I don't think it needed to be Gekiranger... let's see if I can get all this down.

Things I liked that you said: Battlizer- yes definate, but not sure about the two tigers thing. Naming fighting styles... to get more into the world, yes, but not just naming. Put more emphasis on them in general. How each style is keyed to a person, what works, what doesn't, strengths & weaknesses of each, etc, etc. Also, Casey/ Jarrod fights should definately have been more intense. Hell, 95% of the show's fights needed more risk, suspense & intensity.

My Changes:
- More emphasis season wide on Jarrod's internal struggle with Dai Hi. They missed some great oppotunites to make an amazingly interesting bad guy.
- Don't make RJ so super serious after the werewolf thing. If you wanted conflict, make him struggle with it, but don't just darken him like they did.
- More focus on Dominic. Hell, if they would've gone ahead & gave him focus on his relationship with Fran, even, that would be better than what we got.
- More emphasis on the spirituality aspect. They touched on it for a split second on the episode where Casey is protecting the archaeologist. He guesses her animal spirit & all by her personailty. More focus on this would've made them more real & given them a deep connection with the cast, like the Wild Zords in Wild Force.
- The Beast War could've been explained very easily & made Dai Shi himself more dimensional. He's some sort of nature spirit & obviously humans pissed him off. The morality issue over who was right & what the best course of action should've been then & now would make a great side story & given the whole cast inner conflict.

Ok, that's all I've got.

I agree with all of this. While watching the series on Nicktoons, it basically felt flat , like the world wanted to be developed , but it wasn't allowed to. In Geki , they explained the world, the styles and went into depth of their world.

For Jungle Fury to take off, I believe it needed to abandon its sentai to get better, as the late episodes which the scabs wrote were impressive to say the least when the others departed.

Jungle Fury has no Wild Force potential.

In the Casey vs Jarrod fight. If there was no Dai Shi (that is if Dai Shi would leave Jarrod's body and gain physical form by a crystal eye), the fight would've been like this.

- Casey enters the temple to find him. But wasn't there, Jarrod fires his griffin spirit at him to leave him unconscious until brought to a special battlefield for them. Jarrod injects Casey with some power to regain his strength just to get him ready for the battle.

- Casey and Jarrod finally fight for real. They fight first as themselves then morph.

- Red Ranger and Black Lion fight well, but Jarrod is better. Casey used the shark sabers but Jarrod stole one. Then Casey used nunchucks and that failed. Later went Jungle Master Mode.

- Black Lion went Griffin and Jungle Master powered down to normal. Red Ranger then used the battlizer (Red Primal Warrior - Twin Tiger Power!) (remember that armored red ranger toy that looked like the black lion armor?). Anyway, both were evenly matched until he used the swords energy to make a kamehameha/hadoken-like wave at him.

- They were knocked out. With their clothes torn and burned and battered. No spirits, no ranger powers, no weapons, except.... they fight as themselves with all their power. Casey ripped his shirt off and the same did Jarrod. And began fighting with fists. Camilla in camouflage watches in horror as their fight gets more intense as both the fighters fight like real animals. Think of this as Solid & Liquid fighting in MGS4.

The new breed.
I personally loved JF, but i think you need to be a little more open minded to accepting, that while it is no Gekiranger it is still PR and PR is prone to these sorts of wasted potentials and stuff, I just watch them for what they are and i find them a lot more enjoyable when I'm not busy nitpicking at them.

So in my opinion it was a really great show coming from Disney.