Sounds like this episode didn't go over well then?

The episode itself was good, even if rushed, but it just leaves the future of the series really uncertain. Makes me wonder if Kobayashi is even sticking around? She isn't writing the Gavan crossover, but not writing crossovers is pretty standard for her, so that doesn't say much.

Still, they might have allowed her to resolve everything before leaving the series, which would explain this episode...

They better build the new threat up very much.

Either that, or the next 16 - 18 episodes after Gavan are going to be nonstop drunken partying.

I think that after the team-up with Gavan Type-G, it going to just be a mop-up job. Since Escape & the Bugglers are still around. But still, I think that ratings & sales may have some influence on this two-parter.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Unless Toei has abandoned the tradition of giving flowers to departing cast members, it looks like Enter and Escape will be back at some point

Unless Toei has abandoned the tradition of giving flowers to departing cast members, it looks like Enter and Escape will be back at some point

It's possible; but since both were loyal to Messiah until the end, what are gonna be their aim, other than revenge? And how is the finale gonna be more climactic than that episode, which has concluded all the build up since episode 1?

I have hope for Go-Busters. Cause even if there is no antagonist or plot. There is always J.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
It's possible; but since both were loyal to Messiah until the end, what are gonna be their aim, other than revenge? And how is the finale gonna be more climactic than that episode, which has concluded all the build up since episode 1?

Does Toei really give a monkey's? They've got another eighteen episodes to fill, they wrote themselves into this corner, so they've got to do something :sweat:

Anyway, that proves that Kobayashi has no storytelling sense; we've had 28 episodes which were very static plot wise, and it feels that in episode 30, she gives the audience at once, everything we had to know about the whole plot, the villains, the hyperspace; it feels very rushed; and since episodes introducing 4h quarter toys usually air during October, how are they gonna build so fast a threat which is gonna need the power up AND the new mecha?
Okay, Goseiger brought Goseiknight with the Yuumajuu, but it was different.

Fangtaku
I kind of expected Enter to kill Messiah and become the new Big Bad, with Escape turning against him in revenge for murdering her dear Papa.

I'm not convinced that didn't happen. Enter was an Avatar. We know that the Avatars can be reformed after they're destroyed. What I saw, was that Enter/his mech getting destroyed weakened Messiah enough to let the GB destroy him. Who's to say that wasn't Enter's plan all along, to get Messiah out of the way, and then have a backup Avatar elsewhere to keep working? Plus, since the GB destroyed Messiah, it doesn't get Escape coming after him.

It's possible; but since both were loyal to Messiah until the end, what are gonna be their aim, other than revenge?

I really don't think Enter was that loyal. Messiah, from the first few episodes, seemed to be a means to an end for Enter, not someone he was loyal to.

Did it bug anyone else that since Enter, Escape, and Messiah seemed to be connected, and Enter's (apparent) destruction affected Messiah, that Messiah's destruction didn't affect Enter?

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Anyway, that proves that Kobayashi has no storytelling sense; we've had 28 episodes which were very static plot wise, and it feels that in episode 30, she gives the audience at once, everything we had to know about the whole plot, the villains, the hyperspace; it feels very rushed; and since episodes introducing 4h quarter toys usually air during October, how are they gonna build so fast a threat which is gonna need the power up AND the new mecha?
Okay, Goseiger brought Goseiknight with the Yuumajuu, but it was different.

Well, that's typical Kobayashi, isn't?

Start off with a very good beginning, do absolutely nothing but "twiddling your fingers" in the middle, then dump everything on us at the end.

Too bad, this isn't the end :anime: