Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I think it might be a faulty Google ad that may have gotten infected with malware........I've noticed in the past couple of weeks that loading a page from the HJU forums would sometimes "stall" in completely loading a page b/c of certain banner ads that aren't loading properly.

It isn't the first time HJU got flagged for malware b/c of an infected Google banner ad

Nice post!!
Dekamaster says that one of the problems was caused by the spambot threads we've been deleting en masse lately.

Another was apparently a sig used by ~Madou Knight Wolzard~, this user's sig has been deleted for the time being.

This isn't all the problems, work on this seems to be ongoing.

Dekamaster says that one of the problems was caused by the spambot threads we've been deleting en masse lately.

Another was apparently a sig used by ~Madou Knight Wolzard~, this user's sig has been deleted for the time being.

This isn't all the problems, work on this seems to be ongoing.

Why those little............[fill in the blank with whatever hateful word you desire]

as far as i can tell its a false positive with google as the file they marked as infected comes up clean for me.

No Fear, No Pain.
as far as i can tell its a false positive with google as the file they marked as infected comes up clean for me.

Who is this hansome man with an orange name who has come to slay the dragon that oppresses us? For what deeds has he done to earn our trust? Should we not find our own champion to face the threat!?

....Nah...good enough for me. Back to my normal "menacing the populace" activities I take it?

It seems my Anti-virus is picking up 2 "warnings" from my Firefox cache as I'm currently scanning at this moment since the Malware report came out............it might possibly be related to this site AND it could be the 2 things that were "falsely positive" by Google on this site.

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
hjuerror.jpg

That's what I saw right there.

Fangtaku
I got it too, running an Avira scan to check for anything it might picked up.

I did get linked to this page by Firefox when I chose to ignore the warning and hit the "this is not an attack site" button it gave me.

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
I got the same message a while ago and i think it was WebWizard who got rid of it then.

Happened to me as well.

On Firefox 15.01 , Mac OSX Lion Build.

It appears this is a cross OS,cross browser issue?