"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Now that we've heard that the original actor of Chalice will reprise his role, I hope that Garren's original actor will comeback.

shinkenchange!starninger!
dude, seriously this game rocks, meteor storm vs magnet states, same inside factory stage as they fought in episode 31, they are really on the ball.

Lurker
Now that we've heard that the original actor of Chalice will reprise his role, I hope that Garren's original actor will comeback.
Amano's a Fourze regular, so Garren being voiced by him is basically a given. Apparently the Blade actors really liked the show, huh?

And I'd say the reason people want Ixa Rising is simply because Save -> Burst is a really weird choice, considering Burst was present Ixa's basic mode. Burst -> Rising would make a damn lot more of sense, but with how the game is, at least a red gauge Save -> Rising would be nice.

Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait and see then. Hoping that it does happen.

Amano voiced Garren (and Libra Zodiarts) in last month's Rider Generations 2 just like Tsubaki. So chances are that they ask him to stick around a little bit more for Climax Heroes.

Amano voiced Garren (and Libra Zodiarts) in last month's Rider Generations 2 just like Tsubaki. So chances are that they ask him to stick around a little bit more for Climax Heroes.

I added a link to the first post to Tsubaki's blog. He was hinting pretty strongly that the Blade members will be the original voices. Amano is pretty much guaranteed, now that we know about Morimoto.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I added a link to the first post to Tsubaki's blog. He was hinting pretty strongly that the Blade members will be the original voices. Amano is pretty much guaranteed, now that we know about Morimoto.
I wonder if they'll add Leangle to complete the Blade riders...

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
Well, they did just complete Faiz and we are only two riders off from completing Kabuto. So, I guess it's possible to complete Blade.

No Fear, No Pain.
We got all the Ryuki rider so why not the Blade riders too? I'm still just butt hurt for some playable Kaijin. Greeed, Dopants, I don't care at this point. This coming from a guy who loves Kaijin designs as much as rider designs so...durh. If they do complete out blade, think they will throw in Dark Kiva for the Kiva riders. HA! The may even give Saga a red guage for all we know. Not to mention those Kiva forms...but that is just because I want that Kuuga/Kiva form battle fight...it might be kinda sad but that is my main reason. With rider arts we may even get Kuuga's Rising forms since that was their main purpose if I am not mistaken. Finally for my daily rant what about Chalice changing to Dragonfly and Wolf Undead...think it will happen? For that matter Black Joker?

Heroes are forever
I remember reading in some rumor thread some time ago how the Blade team had a reunion and if possible, would like to get back to Rider (I'm not sure if this was before or during Fourze). When Tsubaki returned for RG2, my hopes went up. And now that Morimoto is back too, they're much higher. Here's hoping the Blade Riders get completed, voice actors and all.

I'm really surprised Tomoi Yusuke wasn't contacted about this, it's a bit disappointing, even worse considering he said he's willing to do it, and his fellow cast member Toshiki is there. Reminds me a bit of the X-Rider fiasco in All Riders vs DaiShocker.

At least this case it's not that bad.