Budou though
what factor? wearing it and scanning it? you can do many things with other rider toy add ons too. flip some medals or spin them. flick the switches on and off (even better with LED in it), add a usb to y0 gaia memories.

i live on the same planet as you =p

I'm going to butt in here but I think the rings are going to do fine.

I think Medals and Switches share a lot in common as collectible rider toys in that by themselves they're basically useless. You needed the belt to get any sound out of them and if you didn't have it then sucks for you. So if you had a display case of either switches or medals what would you rather have. A case of nice translucent medals with creative animal designs on them or clunky switches where half the time you have no idea what it's supposed to be. Even the rider medals looked more fitting.

As far as Rings go I think it will at least do better than Switches because they actually look nice and like Britanica has said they have some fort of playability. If anything you can have the ring on and pretend you're casting the spell even without the DX belt.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

I'm going to butt in here but I think the rings are going to do fine.

I think Medals and Switches share a lot in common as collectible rider toys in that by themselves they're basically useless. You needed the belt to get any sound out of them and if you didn't have it then sucks for you. So if you had a display case of either switches or medals what would you rather have. A case of nice translucent medals with creative animal designs on them or clunky switches where half the time you have no idea what it's supposed to be. Even the rider medals looked more fitting.

As far as Rings go I think it will at least do better than Switches because they actually look nice and like Britanica has said they have some fort of playability. If anything you can have the ring on and pretend you're casting the spell even without the DX belt.

Its Britannia not Britanica but thats for the support ;)

Damn it. Plamoya has lowered the price of Decade driver to a very tempting level. Trying to decide if I should go for it for wait til WizarDriver is more abundant and cheaper.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Kamen RIder WIzard's coat from bandai fashion:

10000775281.jpg

http://p-bandai.jp/fashion-net/item-1000077528/

K

KamenRiderBritannia

do we know the difference between DX, GP and CT rings yet?

Welcome
Probably lights.

That Wizard Coat would make one hell of a raincoat..Just add a hood with the helmet design.

Heroman...ENGAGE!!!
DAT COAT :O_O:

Adding a hood would definitely work since the White Wizard already has one.Then just put on some Rings(and if you're at a con,the belt) and you're good to go. :coolshades: