The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Moderator
Okay, I'm a liar, I'm back haha.

Next time you should really warn people when you're not 100% sure you're turning for the night. You know, so we can all keep it clear for others. :p

:p
Actually, I didnt go. The only songs I really like from 2ne1 are Fire, Ugly, and Lonely actually haha.

I'm a sucker for very popish songs, so 2ne1 doesnt really fall under that mold for me XD

I won't be there, but I'll be at Kcon with Mark at least. http://kconusa.com

Oh and Bigbang, it depends if my other friend is going, so 50/50.

Aww, poo~ I actually won't be going to KCon. The only reason why I thought I would be down to go was to see Eat Your Kimchi, so I didn't think it was a good reason to buy the ticket since I only have so much money; and there's no way I'm missing the BIGBANG concert and whenever the hell BEAST is going to have their "Beautiful Show" here.

2NE1's renditions of Fire, Ugly, and Lonely were really good though and, I will say this, their backgrounds and stage props were on par with Arashi's. I was really impressed, dude.

But yeah, I could try to show u other songs ('Irresistible Lips' was their last song) and their first single actually sounded pretty beast-like so that wont help lol

It's cool, bro, I'll get around to it. A lot of the groups I get into I sorta just fell into, so I'm sure there'll be something I like from BTOB... just haven't found it yet?

You and I have opposite tastes in pop. I like really funky, surprising, pop that mixes with other genres. Pop that I can't distinguish from other kinds of pop is a little so-so for me.

Btw gurl, why havent u followed me back on twitter?! Been waiting forever lol

Because you tweet every few hours... following Neil Gaiman and Sage is bad enough lol

It's also not like you don't have my number, IM, HJU screenname, and Facebook that if you really want to show me something, there's no way you can get a hold of me, lol.

Though if all else fails....we just need another Arashi song haha~

YES. ALWAYS. :p 5x13 is coming up!!! XD And Jun was channeling his inner North Korean dictator fashion in the "Your Eyes" video, /justsaying

Welcome
I'm not really that big of a K-Pop fan.I like some songs and listen to it occasionally, but not that much.I do really like Epik High though and am glad to hear that they're coming back.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
It's also not like you don't have my number, IM, HJU screenname, and Facebook that if you really want to show me something, there's no way you can get a hold of me, lol.

blueblue likes to stalk people on twitter. Tis what he does. :p Though I follow like 5 times as many people who follow me, so I can't judge. :laugh:

Back in Black
Does anyone know any good mystery movies or novels?

I don't think that I have the time for a novel. I must read throughout the day. I'm not certain why.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I'm not really that big of a K-Pop fan.I like some songs and listen to it occasionally, but not that much.I do really like Epik High though and am glad to hear that they're coming back.

That's that **** rite there :thumbs: :castlerock:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eINjPkO7w4M"]Fan[/ame]

Welcome
Does anyone know any good mystery movies or novels?

I don't think that I have the time for a novel. I must read throughout the day. I'm not certain why.

I recall reading a book called The Giver when I was really young...Pretty deep for a children's book and I still remember the entire story through all these years.You'll probably finish it in like an hour, but it is a really nice short book.

Back in Black
I read The Giver in the fifth grade. I still remember it.

I was thinking more along the lines of whodunnit.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.

No Fear, No Pain.
The Dresden Files? Maybe some Sexton Blake novels if you can find them...

If you like Fantasy with a taste of the psychidelic then hit up anything by Michael Moorcock. But I am a ravanous fan boy so ya know how it is.

Still need to Finish "Hero with a Thousand Faces". I keep puting it off.

Back in Black
I don't want Twilight in the Orient Express...

I doubt that I can get Sexton Blake material.

Thanks for the suggestions. Those are more than I thought that I would get.

No Fear, No Pain.
No problem. I still need to read the Dresden Files for myself. I liked the series and so bought a paper back for a dollar. But hey it doesn't take much to impress me. Besides there is somthing about a gruff, half hearted professional wizard that just feels right to me.

Barnes and Noble sells the Sexton Blake stories as audio books. Might work better for you.

Moorcock all day long, but like I said it requires a certain taste. Try to get the Elric collection paper backs. One of those should let you know whether you are going to like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.