The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raxbait: Hip
There are still nice people mind you. There are good fans, there are bad fans.
Just like every other fandom.

Raxbait: Hip
Then...What are you? o_O :O_O:

A nice fan :3
I've never had to badmouth another person for liking another group. That'd be ridiculous of me.
Plus, (if it makes u feel better) I stopped trying to get people into kpop a long time ago XD
Not everyone has to like it.

It seems as though shingamyeonblack is on a mission to say how bad fans are though lmao

Super Moderator
Oh, you're one of them. I've never seen one trying to be civil.

As a pretty strong KPOP fan, I feel like I should be insulted, but it's like calling out toku fans for also having empassioned, borderline crazy fandom agruments.

I remember getting really upset once because I said Amber from f(x) was my physical ideal girlfriend should I date girls and someone deduced that I like ugly girls (because they didn't feel Amber was particularly good looking).

I was more upset about someone having the tenacity to call another person ugly and by extention, imply I have bad taste rather than the fact that it was insulting a KPOP group I happen to like. A person doesn't have to like what I like, but just they shouldn't be rude about it.

Banned
A nice fan :3
I've never had to badmouth another person for liking another group. That'd be ridiculous of me.
Plus, (if it makes u feel better) I stopped trying to get people into kpop a long time ago XD
Not everyone has to like it.

It seems as though shingamyeonblack is on a mission to say how bad fans are though lmao

I don't mind people trying to get me to into Kpop, its just i A) Have not yet and B) was really tired dealing with stressful stuff last night when said Incident happened.

Anyway, tally ho!

Back in Black

I'm just commenting similar to you commenting about considering yourself to be a good fan. Should I say that you are on a mission to create and to maintain an image of yourself?

As a pretty strong KPOP fan, I feel like I should be insulted, but it's like calling out toku fans for also having empassioned, borderline crazy fandom agruments.

I remember getting really upset once because I said Amber from f(x) was my physical ideal girlfriend should I date girls and someone deduced that I like ugly girls (because they didn't feel Amber was particularly good looking).

I was more upset about someone having the tenacity to call another person ugly and by extention, imply I have bad taste rather than the fact that it was insulting a KPOP group I happen to like. A person doesn't have to like what I like, but just they shouldn't be rude about it.

You're heading on a tangent there. I see that you have gone into a more general area to segue into another conversation.

I'll address it. You probably tried to fight those people who even mentioned anything regarding it even if those comments weren't directly saying that Amber is ugly. This created more of a larger argument each time you attempted to retaliate, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.