Here are the previews of the Evangelion Monsters from last year's Tamashii Nations. (Courtesy of Myfigurecollection) Hopefully like a lot of their new releases Bandai will be spiffying up the sculpts to give them a little more flair- although since these are based off anime monsters the lack of texture is understandable. Still going to buy Sachiel either way.

Zic1333437740.jpg

103909.jpg

闇 戦士
Hmmm. American monsters?:eyebrow: Im personally not interested. But if they show some Godzilla Kaiju from the Showa era I'll be super excited.

I'm with you on the American (or Western as they termed it) Monsters but for a few unlikely exceptions: Kong, I'd be all for. Harryhausen's Rghedosaurus would kick ass, too. And I would flip if we got a Gorgo (yeah, I know he's European, but he is suitmation). Personally. I can almost smell a Gamera... And Destoroyah is almost certain.

Banned
The first American MonsterArt just has to be The Giant Claw.
:laugh:

As for the other "New" MonsterArts, i get the feeling they will just be the final molds of Destoroyah Aggregate, the Third/Fourth and Tenth Angels from Rebuild of Evangelion. Maybe Utsuno Ikusagami from Yamato no Takeru.

That's the same thing a lot of people said when a bluefin rep revealed that there were several new Tamashii figures being shown at SDCC. Then they showed us all those DBZ figuarts were revealed...

I don't think they're being tricky. I think there'll be a few new figures shown. As for Ikusagami... I'm pretty sure we'll never see that one.