The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice post!!
You haven't heard of Kou Aidou and Lynxara?

I can only translate very simple things, like names or terms. My grammar is still too poor for doing anything complicated. Maybe someday.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
LMAO. That's one dedicated co-worker XD

We should have those above 10K get their names italicized :D

And what do u know, my next post is gonna be 13k lol

We're waiting.............:coolshades:

Back in Black
Darkster.... :O_O::169:

Not a K-Pop fan...

That is all that must be said. Those are the worst. They are the most aggressive ones that I have seen.

I like Jaurim because it is one of the few bands to stand against K-Pop.

The music is good too.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI5JwlE-2Yo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI5JwlE-2Yo[/ame]

I just didn't like how Yuna decided to put her lyrics in the end of the song. When I first saw this, I was thinking "Did I hear this right? Iltal for the end of the song? Don't do it."

No Fear, No Pain.
Much to my surprise ZZ Top has a new album coming out: La Futura. They have released a song form the album, "I Gotsta Get Paid" which sound pretty good and is a remake of a rap song called "25 Lighters". I must listen to both and compare! It also looks like they have released a few more tracks as an EP. Might not be anyone elses cup of tea, but I might just have to pick up this one after I listen to some more tracks.

I hope The Sword get their new album out soon...I need more music now that Gorillaz is on Hiatus again...Maybe some M.F.Doom...

Super Moderator
That is all that must be said. Those are the worst. They are the most aggressive ones that I have seen.

Clearly you haven't gotten into a fandom fight with any fan of any group under SMTown. As far as I know, 2NE1 Blackjacks (YG fans by extention, though I have come across super psycho BIGBANG fans) are some of the chillest, if a bit fashion snobby.

2NE1 puts together a wicked fun concert though. :3

No Fear, No Pain.
K-pop and J-pop have a confusing hierarchy with various sects. Just like the rest of the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.