Shout! Factory Obtains Saban License- Power Rangers Seasons on DVD!

DAIMON PAWNCH
Why will this be done by DVDEmpire, rather than Shout!Factory? Also, any news on the release of the rest of Power Rangers: Seasons Eight - Seventeen, and Ninja Turtles, Vol Two? Not to mention, the rest of Big Bad Beetleborgs?

Next Mutation volume 2 is out this december
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0096RC6Z0/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00"]Amazon.com: Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation, Vol.2: Jarred Blancard, Mitchell A. Lee Yuen, Dean Choe, Richard Flower: Movies & TV[/ame]

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Ok, following this pattern, it's starting to look like:

August- MMPR S1V1
Sept- TMNTNM S1V1
Oct- VRT S1V1/ BB S1V1
Nov- MMPR S1V2
Dec- TMNTNM S1V2
Jan- VRT S1V2/ BB S1V2?
Feb- MMPR S2V1??

If that's right... I think we have our schedule...:coolshades:

Why will this be done by DVDEmpire, rather than Shout! Factory? Also, any news on the release of the rest of Power Rangers: Seasons Eight - Seventeen, and Ninja Turtles, Vol Two? Not to mention, the rest of Big Bad Beetleborgs?

I don't know why it's on DVD Empire before Shout! Factory's site, but I'm sure they'll get there. As for BeetleBorgs, season 1-volume 1 of the show hasn't even been released yet.

Another Mystery ...

Thank you, one and all! One last disturbing thing, though; when I was looking to see the Power Rangers DVD set with Seasons One through Seven, I couldn't find it on either Shout!Factory or Amazon. Does anyone have an idea what's going on - and where I can purchase these for Christmas, please? Thanks in advance!

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
There's a link at the top of the previous page to an article stating that they plan to release the Season 1-3 Box Set the same day Sn1Vol2 comes out.

I'm thinking that Season 1-7 thing was only a publicity offer & could have been discontinued, but both box sets will eventually have wide releases.

Then again, I could also be wrong & I'd advise researching to see if you can find it anywhere.