ヒビキラッ☆
I still hoping for Kabuki................. and more Oni. Danki, Eiki, Sabaki, 4 Kanto Oni, and Kiriya:laugh:

And since Kivaara made it to RG2, hope they will bring her too (her Warai no Tsubo can be her Rider Arts, lol)

I also wonder who Delta will be, though it's most likely Mihara, as much as he might be the most forgettable Rider ever.
Interestingly the image I posted mentions Taiga in the description but doesn't mention the Delta user at all in his description.

I still hoping for Kabuki...
I wish. Once Zanki gets in one of these games, I'd think that Kabuki's gotta be next in line.

P.S. Hope original actors for all new Riders will reprise their roles.

Don't get your hopes up. There are a lot of factors to consider and getting everyone is just unreasonable. All we know is that they tried to get whoever they could and it's a portion of the old riders that they got. No matter how many they did get, there will always be more guys willing that didn't receive an offer or they couldn't afford. It's best to take it as it comes, because it's easy to get out of hand saying 'well they got ___! so that means ___ and ___ are guaranteed!'

Also, Gills is confirmed to not be voiced by Yusuke Tomoi. I'll update the first post with a bit of info about that and another voice related rumor sometime soon.

Lurker
SayaDelta is not going to happen. We can hope only for DeltaMihara+DeltaKitazaki.

nope, if there's going to be multiple deltas, it's easily mihara, kusaka, takumi, they just need to copypasta most of faiz and kaixa normals to delta, edit a bit during the finisher movie and that's it, kinda like that happened to the 3 TheBee's in the Kabuto game.

Rider Arts:
-Aside from ones that deal damage, there are also high speed and high jump rider arts.

-Accel Trial: Unleashes a barrage of kicks after charging in at high speeds. (original posters note: That's what the screens and examinations say, but that seems just like a regular Machine Gun Spike? The article's text also says ''it's the move he used against Weather'' which again seems like it's just Machine Gun Spike?)

i think the dude probably means that accel will pair the kicks with superspeed movement/auto dodge/invulnerabilty frames(the original CH MGspike were VERY risky to pull off. when he fights weather, he dodges lightning strikes first before attacking), it's most likely accel trial's speed "high speed art", which is great. because accel trial is one of the crappiest CH character ever moveset wise(bad choices of moves, bad priority, useless teleport, very fragile etc), and i'm a big fan of him

i bet "high jump" art will apply to the hoppers and most of the showa riders to counter flight modes of those pesky young ones(and ol' skyrider if he's in)

the gameplay description sounds good so far, all we need now is actual gameplay vids to see whether the brag matches the product or not.

Delta and Saga were summons for Diend in RG2, so I think there's a large possibility that Eternal will be in the game as well.
diend also uses the dimension teleport paired with INVISIBLE in RG2, be ready to see a lot of RG2 based moves, i guess, here's hoping for the darkness moon break to return as a rider art, not cinematic super.

I wish. Once Zanki gets in one of these games, I'd think that Kabuki's gotta be next in line.
movie Touki would be next, because its the same guy, only 100 times cooler with mystic powers and a huge gong beater to boot.

No Fear, No Pain.
Delta and Saga? Really? That's...pretty badass. Not to mention a total surprise. To think two months ago I was going to skip my climax for the year...that sounded pretty bad...

yeah! delta & saga, also meteor storm will be playable.

i saw in wikipedia, skull will be playable too.

just wait accel booster form and leangle whether it will be confirmed as playable character in super climax heroes

can't wait this game coming, yay :D

Lurker
i saw in wikipedia, skull will be playable too.

Because wikipedia is developing the game. You people have to get it to your head, that anyone can edit it, and it doesn't get new info first hand from secret sources. It can be reliable when you are looking up already known information, but it is not reliable as a "reveal" source, mainly because info there relies on the same sources we do.

Because wikipedia is developing the game. You people have to get it to your head, that anyone can edit it, and it doesn't get new info first hand from secret sources. It can be reliable when you are looking up already known information, but it is not reliable as a "reveal" source, mainly because info there relies on the same sources we do.

i see, we must wait and see :)
be patient guys

Blog is up. Looks like nothing new, though.

wow, Ryōji Morimoto reprise role as Kamen Rider Chalice again :buttrock:

Last edited: