Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: rantings of a Dairanger fanboy incoming

I've recently started an addiction to Gosei Sentai Dairanger. Mostly thanks to the entire series being subbed. The Heavenly Stars are now basically my favorite sentai team. So if you'll excuse the dramatics:

I hunger, HUNGER for Dairanger figuarts!

And honestly, I don't think there's a company better suited for doing the Dairangers, with their unique hand gestures and poses. So please Bandai, give these guys a general release! You only have one girl to deal with and you'll probably already do Kiba Ranger, so please, let them be released to the general public and not just give us RyuuRanger and hold the others back as Tamashii Web exclusives.

Ranting ceased

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
His rant was compelling and shared by many of us. Also...Ziggy wants his S.H. Figuarts Chalice, and he wants it now.

Also they have Pegasus Kouga up on HLJ for preorder. He doesn't have alot of accesories, but what he does have rocks. Besides what else other then hands and an extra "Tiaraless" hair peice does the guy need? Yes it IS a tiara.

闇 戦士
I wouldnt mind getting the Dairangers either but Bandai has been jumping around so much with their releases its getting quite annoying. Like with their kamen Riders. I wish they would stick with a particular series and finish it before jumping all over the place without finishing what they started. Look at the Faiz series. Theres still Delta,Psyga and Orga left in his series and Agito still hasnt gotten all his forms yet. Showed us Saga but still didnt get him and no Kiva at all.:disappoin

And when it comes to sentai Gosei Knight stands alone as the only character from his series. And now we still have to wait on Gobusters,Boukenger,Jetman and Dekaranger to finish. Its just really messy the way they release Figuarts. I have no idea whats the method to their madness.

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
The answer is character popularity among the Japanese Tokusatsu fandom.

Did they never release Shining Agito? Huh, guess I am thinking about the S.I.C. Do wish they would release a Kiwami Tamashii Agito female variant based on the S.I.C. extra accesories they gave Agito. I must do the hope! Not to mention K.T. Kivala and ZX.

I wouldnt mind getting the Dairangers either but Bandai has been jumping around so much with their releases its getting quite annoying. Like with their kamen Riders. I wish they would stick with a particular series and finish it before jumping all over the place without finishing what they started. Look at the Faiz series. Theres still Delta,Psyga and Orga left in his series and Agito still hasnt gotten all his forms yet.

And when it comes to sentai Gosei Knight stands alone as the only character from his series. And now we still have to wait on Gobusters,Boukenger,Jetman and Dekaranger to finish. Its just really messy the way they release Figuarts. I have no idea whats the method to their madness.

Pretty sure production for Figuarts is determined by sales of the first figure for that particular series. For example, sales and pre-orders for Figuarts Silver Crow were low, so we are only going to be getting Silver Crow in that series. The same business tactic is apparently being applied to Gobusters.

To put it simply, if we want a full team, everyone needs to buy every figure in the team for Bandai to deem it feasible to produce them- especially if you want them as a regular release. Even then the characters perceived as "less popular" will still probably only get a web exclusive figure.

No Fear, No Pain.
Pretty sure production for Figuarts is determined by sales of the first figure for that particular series. For example, sales and pre-orders for Figuarts Silver Crow were low, so we are only going to be getting Silver Crow in that series. The same business tactic is apparently being applied to Gobusters.

To put it simply, if we want a full team, everyone needs to buy every figure in the team for Bandai to deem it feasible to produce them- especially if you want them as a regular release. Even then the characters perceived as "less popular" will still probably only get a web exclusive figure.

Yet Hasbro can sell the same bumble bee figure a dozen times over just by giving it a pallete swap. This isn't the place for that though is it?

Last edited:
Minato Ascending
His rant was compelling and shared by many of us. Also...Ziggy wants his S.H. Figuarts Chalice, and he wants it now.

Also they have Pegasus Kouga up on HLJ for preorder. He doesn't have alot of accesories, but what he does have rocks. Besides what else other then hands and an extra "Tiaraless" hair peice does the guy need? Yes it IS a tiara.

I'm a Dairanger fan and I also would love to add the entire team to my collection, but I doubt Figuarts would give us what we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.