Lurker
You tear them apart? My boxes are always intact except my earliest SICs, which I cut into pieces to keep.

You tear them apart? My boxes are always intact except my earliest SICs, which I cut into pieces to keep.

some times I fold them up & keep them it really depends on the box ... Don't like to keep too many empty boxes around as they wind up taking up a lot of space & are simply nothing more than a fire hazard :laugh:

interesting I wonder if we sic fans should be supporting the american market releases ... how /where do they put these up for sale ?.. through comics shopsvia diamond select or ?.. :buttrock: I also wonder how different the box will be than the japanese version ... SIC boxes are almost like works of art them self I feel badly every time I decide to open one lol

Everything about the figures is the same. I've been buying SIC from my local Mitsuwa since Stronger came out, and those have always come from Bluefin.

I now have a significant number of large boxes full of SIC and SHF boxes in storage, in case I should ever need to store the figures, or move, or sell them. The SIC boxes are very large, but so far I'ev kept them all.

Also, I finally opened Liner Form/Zero Form.
Liner Form is gorgeous.
A2ao7TiCYAARVlC.jpg

Wait, there is a split form gimmick?

It certainly looks that way. Then again, it wouldnt make much sense to buy multiple versions to emulate a form change the way Figuarts had done...

But even then, they will have to find a way to make Latoratah and Gatakiriba combo unique from Tatoba's combo gimmicks to make them worth the purchase... That or have an extremely reduced price.