Oh hey, look! It's Exceed Gills and Amazon. They killed two ***** fits with one stone!

Lurker
It doesn't say. We'll have to wait and see.
ditto with wild chalice, here's a feeling that it's going to be EX attack and finisher only, the exceed gills pic shows an obvious after finisher/super animation

calling it: agito's EX attacks will be the CH1 burning form attacks

Amazon is in the game, hell yeah! So it's pretty safe to say that the entire CHFourze Roster will be back. Tag looks better in the new "engine". Looking forward!

So is Exceed Gills just finisher?

It doesn't say. We'll have to wait and see.

Thought i saw Exceed Gills in one of the pictures shown before as just fighting (Not in Finisher Pose.). Should have been the one where Wild Chalice was confirmed. :\ Either way, im sure he's playable (Not sure if he'll have just Exceed as a finisher, but that's another story. :p).

Looks like Showa Riders made the cut after all. Figured it be announced later (Even thou it's a bit early. :p). Come on TGS !! Can't wait to see the trailer !! :D

EDIT: I was wrong, it's just normal Gills. Dont lose hope thou. :)

Last edited:
Lurker
Thought i saw Exceed Gills in one of the pictures shown before as just fighting (Not in Finisher Pose.). Should have been the one where Wild Chalice was confirmed. :\ Either way, im sure he's playable (Not sure if he'll have just Exceed as a finisher, but that's another story. :p).

Looks like Showa Riders made the cut after all. Figured it be announced later (Even thou it's a bit early. :p). Come on TGS !! Can't wait to see the trailer !! :D

EDIT: I was wrong, it's just normal Gills. Dont lose hope thou. :)

What the point of playable Exceed gills at all? Apart from Chest tentacles (that is one move at best) he has no new abilites. Heck, even his finisher is exactly the same as regular Gills. He is just fine as a finisher only type of deal honestly.