Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Ep 29 - "Breaking into Hyperspace"

Mad Skillz
w96Sn.jpg

Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode 29
Breaking into Hyperspace
Writer: Yasuko Kobayashi

The Go-Busters try to break into hyperspace to save Hiromu's father Yosuke, only to find themselves fighting both Enter and Escape as the two Avatars are no longer holding back.

Preview: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/go-bus/contents/Next/cur/

Minato Ascending
This feels like what the original two-part series finale would've been like, before the retooling.

The Meteor has landed
Well, looks like Hiromu has no chance saving his parents next episode seeing how
HIS PARENTS ARE ESCAPE AND ENTER

Seriously look:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPBY0AM6twg"]Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters Episode 30 Preview TVCM - YouTube[/ame]

Anyway, I felt this episode was too battle heavy. There wasn't really much focus on the plot from what I can tell.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
[HIDE]Hope the show gives us a good explanation as to how Hiromu's parents became young, sexy clones of each other and one of them speaks French ...

I called it! But I'll be disappointed if it happens. I like Hiromu but I still would've hoped for Enter to have a cooler son than this[/HIDE]

I loved this episode. Base invasion of both heroes and villains, staff picking weapons to fighter, Messiah's appearances towards the ending...

Still, they just can't keep this kind of excitement for long, and if you think about it, the entire story has been taken over by small plot elements introduced in the last two episodes, which just screams retool. I mean, this episode itself now revealed the commander and Jin have actually been in contact with people in the Subspace and new they were alive, but hid it from the Go-Busters... It's fun, but I can't see the show going very far like this, and I don't know what they're going to do to replace pretty much every plotline of the show.

I really hope the last 20 episodes aren't just random monster of the week battles against Vaglass remnants.

Minato Ascending
I loved this episode. Base invasion of both heroes and villains, staff picking weapons to fighter, Messiah's appearances towards the ending...

Still, they just can't keep this kind of excitement for long, and if you think about it, the entire story has been taken over by small plot elements introduced in the last two episodes, which just screams retool. I mean, this episode itself now revealed the commander and Jin have actually been in contact with people in the Subspace and new they were alive, but hid it from the Go-Busters... It's fun, but I can't see the show going very far like this, and I don't know what they're going to do to replace pretty much every plotline of the show.

I really hope the last 20 episodes aren't just random monster of the week battles against Vaglass remnants.

Well, with Gavan's guest appearance in ep. 30 & 31, which seems to have nothing to do with Vaglass nor Messiah and its minions, it is almost like they will be wiping the slate clean. I have no clue what direction the series will take beyond ep. 31, to be frank. I just hope the show won't receive a face lift so drastic that it will be unrecognizable afterward.

Last edited: