ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Don't remotely upload it. Use the code I posted on your signature. It should show up.

Deleted Post.

Never mind. I now see her. Will it only show up with posts from now on, not ones I've done in the past?

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
Correct. Your sig will only show up on posts that were made after you started using it.

The new Tendou Souji
Sorry for bumping this but, I was wondering if someone could edit this so I'd be able to use it; currently, it says it's too big. (I have tried shrinking the width/height but, I figure it has more to do with the KBs and I'm not good at editing around that stuff.)

6XGsi.gif

Last edited:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I have tried shrinking the width/height but, I figure it has more to do with the KBs and I'm not good at editing around that stuff.

6XGsi.gif
In the future, if you, or anyone here who reads this wants to make a change and use a new image for a Sig, but you're not sure if it's okay to use, just make a post here in HJU's SIG REVIEW THREAD (est. 2007, located in the HJU ART INSTITUTE subforum) -
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=16746

There is also the HJU SIG GUIDELINES THREAD, which outlines some basic guidelines about what HJU members can/can not have in their Sigs. It is located here (est. 2007, located in the SITE UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS subforum) -
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=16707

HJU members can also conveniently find direct links to both of the above mentioned threads within MY Sig, so if you're ever stuck, just look for one of my posts and click the appropriate link to get to the thread you need to go to.

The problem was obviously with the height of your image, not the filesize (or as you put it, "the KBs"). You posted an image that exceeded the maximum height that is allowed for Sigs here at HJU.

Any image manipulating software like PhotoShop, GIMP, or even a basic one like IrfanView, can be used to adjust the height or width of any still image. For anyone who is inexperienced with manipulating images digitally on a computer, this process is also known as "resizing". You say you "tried shrinking the width/height" of the image, your problem was that you just did not shrink it enough.

Here is what that image SHOULD look like when it is at the maximum allowed height of 165 pixels:

f-6XGsi_EDIT504c21d20010cec4.png

The new Tendou Souji
You say you "tried shrinking the width/height" of the image, your problem was that you just did not shrink it enough.

I meant that I tried but, I didn't think to post my failed attempts here.

And, thank you!