Fly up, TaJaDor!
6M9Ksh.jpg

Kamen Rider Ryuki and Dragreder are finally mine!

eIP84h.jpg

And Kamen Rider OOO TaToBa combo!

2ehavh.jpg

And of course Ankh.

HJU's master of disguise
552159_10151241508393185_2093922753_n.jpg

Found this sexy beast at Hobby Lobby today.

Normally $25.99, but I had a 40% off coupon!

Ready! Fire!!
20120908_1803121.jpg

Cardfight Vanguard Blaster Blade Trial Deck
Cardfight Vanguard Descent of the King of Knights Booster Pack x5

This is just a start on me on playing Vanguard and didn't seemed I pulled any good cards from the Packs themselves (4 Rares and 1 Double Rare).

PARTY HARD
Welcome to the herd. Please visit V-Mundi for a good understanding of the game. We're also a little trading community.

What Doppio Rare did you pull?

Ready! Fire!!
Welcome to the herd. Please visit V-Mundi for a good understanding of the game. We're also a little trading community.

What Doppio Rare did you pull?

It was a Dragon Knight Aleph I pulled. Figured he wouldn't be much use to the trial deck I bought. So I might get the other one as well (Dragonic Overlord Trial Deck), just to get someone to play with me and use that card.

AKA XeroTheHero
Is Vanguard picking up here in the states? I really like the design of the cards but haven't seen much in my area.

Lego Monster Fighters > Impulse Sets/Promos/Lego EX:
x3 #30020 Zombie Coffin Car-{Bricklink Seller: harrelmusic}

56-MyNon-TFHaul_FOR_09-08-12.jpg

Ready! Fire!!
Is Vanguard picking up here in the states? I really like the design of the cards but haven't seen much in my area.

Check your local cardstore if they have them. I always go to my locals on Saturdays to just play Yugioh there and either buy or trade cards from there as well. Same for events like yugioh sneak peeks of the newest set before the actual release date.

PARTY HARD

http://cf-vanguard.com/en/shop/

Just click your State if available and scroll through the list to find your store. Same with Tournaments.

It was a Dragon Knight Aleph I pulled. Figured he wouldn't be much use to the trial deck I bought. So I might get the other one as well (Dragonic Overlord Trial Deck), just to get someone to play with me and use that card.

Are you gonna do Royal Paladins?