ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Well, I don't think they'll remove anyone from last year's roster...

Well, I don't think they'll remove anyone from last year's roster...

The thing is that we haven't seen any Showa Rider in the scans (even though this time it seems that they are willing to not give anything away) so far and the promo material only advertises the Heisei Riders.

Maybe they are planing it to be a surprise (again) since it looks like Tag will still be in the game.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
The thing is that we haven't seen any Showa Rider in the scans (even though this time it seems that they are willing to not give anything away) so far and the promo material only advertises the Heisei Riders.

Maybe they are planing it to be a surprise (again) since it looks like Tag will still be in the game.

I wouldn't count on surprises. Last year they only advertised Ichigo, Nigo, V3, Amazon, Black, Shadowmoon and Black RX.

And that was all we got.

If they're only advertising Heisei Riders in this game, we're getting JUST THAT.

Heroes are forever
Was looking at some pics that were on Jefusion, Scissors is in one of them. Pretty much confirms all the Ryuki Riders. >_< More riders the better i guess; however, kinda wish they only include the Episode Final Riders and Odin. We don't need all 13 Riders. :mad:
It's not like it's new... the 13 Ryuki Riders have been there for a while.

Why would they remove them? It doesn't make any sense.
The promotional material only has the Riders from Kuuga onwards because those are the ones with an ultimate form, I think.

Why would they remove them? It doesn't make any sense.
The promotional material only has the Riders from Kuuga onwards because those are the ones with an ultimate form, I think.

I also think it is stupid to take them off but I am not surprised at all since that's what Bandai-Namco/Eighting did with the DBZ games when they changed the engine, they had fewer characters. But I hope they reveal that the Showa are still in, though.

The only thing I'm concerned about is the 3D Fighting, I really hope it is not just the Ragnarok/Heroes mode way to play with only one opponent cuz that is broken as hell. I really hope it plays like Budokai Tenkaichi or Naruto Ninja Storm.

;)

I wish they didn't remove the Showa Riders though.

You guys are being a bit too paranoid. Actual images of the game only started showing up 10 days ago, with most of them focusing on all the new **** they have to promote. You can't expect the entire previous roster to be reconfirmed that fast when the official site hasn't actually had it's grand opening yet. Hell we don't even have in game shots of Kuuga, Faiz, Den-o, Kiva and Decade. Air-date has no bearing on who stays and who goes and you're dealing with a company whose games are infamous for rehashing things. Scissors is back, now think about that for a second. They also have some kind of air battling mechanic and if Skyrider isn't in this game, I'll eat my hat! Just have some patience guys..

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
;)

You guys are being a bit too paranoid. Actual images of the game only started showing up 10 days ago, with most of them focusing on all the new **** they have to promote. You can't expect the entire previous roster to be reconfirmed that fast when the official site hasn't actually had it's grand opening yet. Hell we don't even have in game shots of Kuuga, Faiz, Den-o, Kiva and Decade. Air-date has no bearing on who stays and who goes and you're dealing with a company whose games are infamous for rehashing things. Scissors is back, now think about that for a second. They also have some kind of air battling mechanic and if Skyrider isn't in this game, I'll eat my hat! Just have some patience guys..

Amen!

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Sorry but I do not wanna set myself up for disappointment again. My expectations for this game will stay the way they are until everything is confirmed.