Lurker
The only shows I miss outtah this network was judgement day, icons, Xplay, Arena and these random commercials! Man they were awesome! lolz

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwOEVwaxYSo&playnext=1&list=PLB09DE26CB2D05107&feature=results_main"]Classic G4 Commercials, Bumpers & interstitials - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYJqU1UXZ60&feature=relmfu"]G4tv Commercial - Hi Score III - YouTube[/ame]

Banned
Now i'm concerned with the Fate of two of the Canadian G4's flagship shows, EP Daliy and Reviews on the Run (American's will know it as Judgement day, it still on in Canada and is slowly coming back in the US).

They do run on City TV up her as well, but at a later time slot that is not as good for me to watch. :laugh:

Minato Ascending
I think the writing has been on the wall for quite some time, but it is still sad to see a network that caters exclusively to the geeks finally getting the ax. I admit that I would only watch it when X-Play, AOTS, and the E3 coverage, but it was nice to flip the channels and always check to see what G4 was airing. We get most of the stuff from online anyway, but it is still the end of an era.

Is not impressed right now...
Kevin and Chris both left to work on there own companies. Adam left because of contract negotiations falling through. It had nothing to do with "jumping ship". They are fully aware of stuff like Cops or Cheaters but that doesn't means the love for the shows they were on or the channel were gone. They just had to move on and try to build something bigger for themselves.

No. Kevin Pereira has stated that one of the reasons he left is because he didn't want to be the face of yet another G4 revamp.

boogie woogie feng shui
I thought he moved to Los Vegas to become a Davey Havok impersonator.

Banned
Come to think of it, Munn's leaving of AOTS kind of kicked off an Exodus, With Pereira, Hardwick, Halslip, Sessler, Bulter and a President all within 2 years.

When 6 Major Talent's and a Channel head all jump ship in such a sort span, you know that the network is Effed.

It's Judgement Time!
Ninja Warrior was great. But I hate G4 for what happened to TechTV so. TechTV was a fantastic channel. Great tech shows, Xplay, and the anime block.

well, the network i call cops 20/7 is now gone. it is not as sad as when techtv went out though. i hope one day there can be a channel that can appeal to the original and true fan base of what made these channels successful.

Read my smart post
Now i'm concerned with the Fate of two of the Canadian G4's flagship shows, EP Daliy and Reviews on the Run (American's will know it as Judgement day, it still on in Canada and is slowly coming back in the US).

They do run on City TV up her as well, but at a later time slot that is not as good for me to watch. :laugh:

I can live without EP Daily. But if Reviews on the Run gets cancelled I will be very disappointed