Orange
just picked mine up from HobbySearch. they still have it as well as TaToBa available as of this posting. Sold out on AmiAmi as of this post.

the product description from HobbySearch is awesome!

- Birds of crimson combo system! Descended to the SIC Kamen Rider OOO Combo U.S. dollars data manager!

- Popular character of Kamen Rider OOO, Kamen Rider OOO Combo U.S. dollars data manager appeared.
- Deployment of feathers, in Tajadorukonbo subsequent to Tatobakonbo, bold twist, foot
Deployment can be reproduced by replacing parts.
- As well as mortal can be reproduced only in the base!

- Includes: body, wrist replacement, parts replacement feather, leg parts replacement, complete medal
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )

Their price seems quite decent, but glancing at Mandarake shows the Double SIC sets fro as low as 3000 yen, so I'm going to take my chances and wait.

You just found that out? It's been sold out since 5AM EST. :laugh:

I'm sure they'll do another restock soon... :thumbs:

some of us have better things to do than sit around a computer all day long buddy :thumbs:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
some of us have better things to do than sit around a computer all day long buddy :thumbs:

If you want to get it from Amiami, then you'd have to be up really early. That's the point of that.

sounds to me like you are just trying to be a smart ass I bow down to your knowitallness notworthy not worthy

sounds to me like you are just trying to be a smart ass I bow down to your knowitallness notworthy not worthy

Why Thank you... Bow down some more... PLEASE!

EDIT:

001mok.jpg

Last edited:
Why Thank you... Bow down some more... PLEASE!

EDIT:

001mok.jpg

And this will be released in the North American market by BluFin...

Jan 2013 $79.99
Following the release of the SIC Kamen Rider OOO Tatoba combo, the Tajadol Combo form of the popular Kamen Rider OOO joins the SIC series in fiery feathered phoenix form! SIC Kamen Rider OOO Tajadol Combo incorporates composite resin and diecast materials, and features clear parts in visor and Taja Spinner weapon areas for enhanced aesthetic appeal and realism. This spectacular SIC arrangement includes a wealth of accessory parts such as interchangeable talon legs, six-part articulated wings, nine Core Medals, and special display stand perfect for recreating finishing moves!

Lurker
My vow to never get a OOO related SIC is now shattered to pieces, dammit Bandai you evil money eating monsters.

And this will be released in the North American market by BluFin...

interesting I wonder if we sic fans should be supporting the american market releases ... how /where do they put these up for sale ?.. through comics shopsvia diamond select or ?.. :buttrock: I also wonder how different the box will be than the japanese version ... SIC boxes are almost like works of art them self I feel badly every time I decide to open one lol