[J-TALK] Henshin Hotties Ver. 4. Cosplay: Yes. Roleplay: No. (Please I.D. all pics you post)

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Download Shiho's first photobook. Credit to original scanner.
http://downloads.jefusion.com/2012/09/pb-shiho-shiho-download.html

Male fans' (and probably some female fans') reaction:
qoaxir.jpg

:coolshades:

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I would like the Yuu Real one. And yes, I'll just keep it on myself this time. :)
Thanks in advance.

Lurker
You guys are evil. Sharing like that when you well aware that people like me simply have no way of obtaining any material to share with you... all of those Rina Akiyama ones look delicious, And yeah, I tried looking stuff up myself before. Usually ended up on some sort of partially private forum that also requires sharing or something...

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
You guys are evil. Sharing like that when you well aware that people like me simply have no way of obtaining any material to share with you... all of those Rina Akiyama ones look delicious, And yeah, I tried looking stuff up myself before. Usually ended up on some sort of partially private forum that also requires sharing or something...
I have this on my blog if I;m not mistaken...

th_713511839_rina_akiyama_paradise_123_150lo.jpg

Guardian of Destiny
I would like the Yuu Real one. And yes, I'll just keep it on myself this time. :)
Thanks in advance.
Err..., I thought you will choose Sayuki's Eden.
Yuu Real not available yet, either choose another one or wait about next 2 months.
As apology, you can catch up to collect Yuu Real if you know where to find.
You have time about a week to catch every single pic before it deleted.
Here's some hints, boob's wood, it's a rhyme, look out for trousers.
Sorry, I don't like sharing in public anymore.
Since the ppl like this moron and this moron do bad things.
The first one that I really hate, tampering other works without significant differences beside crazy file size.
I have this on my blog if I;m not mistaken...
It's not modxtoy's, it's far better.