Site is up.
Challice Wild confirmed.:buttrock:
page03.jpg

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201209/07020797.html

And meet our special guess - KR AGITO/Toshiki Kashu
kashu_blog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TOSHIKI KASHU IS BACK AS AGITO!!!

edit: Updated first post. Will be adding things here and there over the next few hours.

Last edited:
Lurker
Well, a new form in AND an original actor? Great way to start a day, with both of these news!

It'll be awesome seeing Kashu back as Agito. And I really hope Chalice Wild means we're also getting Garren Jack, and well, since he's in the pic, Gills Exceed and at least one form change for every Rider that could have one.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

I saw text about Gills having Assault(Grey) Gauge, so I doubt we will have Gills Exceed, but I can't be 100% sure.

Since both Agito and Blade were in DCD - I will go and try to predict possible original actors in game
- Tetuya Kurata (Black/Black RX)
- Satoshi Matsuda (Knight)
- Ryohei Odai (Zolda)
- Takashi Hagino (Ohja)
- Tsuyoshi Koyama (Odin)
- Jouji Shibue (Ibuki)
- Shingo Kawaguchi (Todoroki)
- Kenji Matsuda (Zanki - If he in the game)
- Koji Seto (Kiva)
- Keisuke Kato (IXA)

I guess Kento Handa (Faiz), Kohei Murakami (Kaixa), Hiroshi Miyauch (V3) and maybe some other Showa have a chance to reprise their roles, too.

I can say for sure that we are not going to hear Kuuga, Hibiki and Zeronos.

P.S. I don't talk about Garren - I think it's obvious.
P.S.2 Sorry If I'm being too annoying.

Stop hotlinking, man.
Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
shinkenchange!starninger!
what's cool about this game is that the Barizun Sword will use the switches as well, so far from the pics it's fire and elek switches, real time finishers? im sold with this game.

And it looks like we have 2 new stages confirmed by Famitsu / 4Gamer scans.

- Forest (Fourze Cosmic doing the Chou Ginga Finish on Meteor)
- Park (the Sasword vs. Kabuto scan.)

Last edited:
Very excited to see Wild Chalice, Exceed Gills, and the return of the true Agito. :D I know there's no chance in hell of this happening, but i'm gonna say it anyway. Bring us Hiro Mizushima for Kabuto again !! >:D SO HYPE !!! :D

Very excited to see Wild Chalice, Exceed Gills, and the return of the true Agito. :D I know there's no chance in hell of this happening, but i'm gonna say it anyway. Bring us Hiro Mizushima for Kabuto again !! >:D SO HYPE !!! :D

The Kabuto VA can mimic him very closely. They have to bring Seto Koji back cuz Kiva's voice so far is ridiculously lame.

DAIMON PAWNCH
- Takashi Hagino (Ohja)
- Koji Seto (Kiva)

I thought Takshi Hagino was already voice of Ouja in the games... or was that just for the Decade appearances?

as for Kiva, I could of sworn for the most part it was Kivat that spoke for Kiva in the show... though that's only from early memory, it might of changed as the show went on