[CASTING CALLS] Kamen Rider: W, OOO, Fourze: Legacy

Kamen Rider Samurai
Name: Shagon Kabuto

Appearance: Shagon stands at 5 foot 9 inches and has neck length white hair with tattoo markings on each side of his face on his cheeks. He wears black cargo pants and a red t-shirt and steel toe boots. He carries a lighter on a necklace around his neck that belonged to his dad.

Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Fourze/Masked Rider/4ze

History: Shagon grew up as a military brat most of his life. He began taking martial arts when he was 5 and has since practiced it daily. His father was a Captain in the Navy and his job required them to move around a lot. When Shagon was 19 though his father mysteriously dissappeared while on shore leave and his case has been an open investigation ever since.Shagon tries to indipendantly search for his father on his own time and has even hired the private detectives a time or two. He recently discovered that there have been other dissapearances that match what happened to his father exactly where eye witness reports say a monster appeared out of no where and grabbed the missing people and then dissapeared again. The only other person helping him search for his father was his uncle who used the satellite on the Rabbit Hatch to try and locate him While he performed his regular duties as well. When it was attacked though he was killed by one of the attackers. When Dr. Tsurugi approached him with a proposal to become Fourze and in return he would search for his father Shagon agreed and first went up against the Chameleon Zodiarts. He was barely able to damage the Chameleon before it got away. He Hunts Chameleon even now to find out where his father is.

Personality: Shagon has an even attitude look on life for the most part but is also greatly stressed that his father is missing and that knowledge some times makes him a little hot headed. He is solely motivated by finding his father and often wonders what he will do once that task is completed.

Extra Info: He likes listening to Classic Rock especially from the 60's 70's and 80's and is always seen listening to it on his i-pod. He also likes roast beef ramen. When he transforms he uses the catchphrase "I'll turn you to cosmic dust!"

Relationships: His only connections now is a colleague of his uncles. Masanori Tsurugi. He has agreed to help Shagon continue his search where his uncle left off when he died.
His father who is still missing.
Mari Minako is another connection as she works with the one who will become the next Kamen Rider Nedeshiko.

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
Not the greatest profile I have ever seen, but definitely not the worst. I'll take a chance and say he is in. That being said it looks like we have our crew. I have to admit I am surprised this one managed to survive, in a good way mind you. I'm currently in a stump of sorts, but I will get my **** together and get a post up soon. Just have to get in the right mind set...

Kamen Rider Samurai
Hi Solo nice to meet you. Just a couple days new to the forums. I will enjoy working with you guys.

No Fear, No Pain.
Now we just need to wait and see what Dresden does. Another day or two won't hurt.

No Fear, No Pain.
Why did that cause me to have an idea regarding Wizard as a Geologist? -_- My brain is still in comic book hero mode. I'm finding all kinds of weird stuff in the idea factory and most of it works. Gonna be a good year.