Otaku University Student
So is it too late to snag those LL sized rings? Any idea where they are still available?

I am thinking of buying the driver and therefore, the rings as well. How can I find out about my ring size?

K

KamenRiderBritannia

got my ring sizes, and just bought the WizarDriver off ebay. surprisingly enough it was for more or less the retail price (maybe £5 more expensive but its a hell of alot better than the other ebay scalper prices going). Ive used the seller before and i can vouche for him, talltallcat is brilliant, so i will post the link to his item page

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bandai-Ma...3308&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&#ht_1959wt_1144

at time of posting 6 available. go nuts!!! oh and you're welcome!

Can't decide how to pose figures...
Hey dudes, do we know what differences between DX, Gasha etc Rings yet? Thanks. :thumbs:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Hey dudes, do we know what differences between DX, Gasha etc Rings yet? Thanks. :thumbs:

Not sure yet since the Candy/Capsule sets aren't released until the end of this month.

However, if you look at the Candy Toy, it does look like that the quality is not as good as the DX ones.

As for the capsule toys I mentioned before there's two types, one's with the LED and one without but are painted metallic.