The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Would love to work at some place toy-related...should see if Toys R Us is hiring in my area.

Also gonna try lego store. Don't collect lego but...hey why the hell not. Seems like it'll be fun to work there

My experience at a toy store was just so much fun. There's nothing more fun than to help parents find the perfect toy for their kid, especially if it's something a little off the beaten path but still fulfill everything the kid wants.

Back in Black
Since when is it too much to assume that someone would watch a Blu-Ray season without using a Blu-Ray player?

Is anyone getting Star Trek: The Next Generation Blu-Ray?

Damn....

I was curious, went on Netflix, watched the pilot for Star Trek. Now I have all of the series in my queue.

And, in the same categories, there were shows that I always wanted to watch. Knight Rider, A-Team, MacGyver, Quantum Leap. Netflix is awesome.

HJU's master of disguise
The changed/updated a good number of effects. Very nicely done as well. you can really see the difference

In other news

My Sonic Devices
391711_10151234568348185_837960209_n.jpg

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Since when is it too much to assume that someone would watch a Blu-Ray season without using a Blu-Ray player?

Because there have been folks who've only switched over to BD, after only getting their HD TVs. Some folks have BDs on computers, but not necessarily a standalone device that's hooked up to a TV. There have also been folks who are genuinely asking if BD is better, so that they can actually switch over to BD and eventually buy a player... ;)

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Elections tomorow! It's gonna be an exciting one! We're probably headed for a minority governement.

What IS a minority government you might ask?

Well to gain power in a Representational Parlimentary system like ours, one political party must win more seats than any other party. They need to get more votes in more counties. When the party win, it's leader is made Premier and he leads the province, or Prime Minister and lead the country.

Now in parliment you have to hold the confidence of the house to rule. Meaning that on important issue, such as the budget, the majority of MPs must vote with the governement, otherwise that mean they don't have the confidence of the house and parliement is disolved, resulting in an election (or a coalition government if you want to get technical but that rarely happens). In a majority government, where the ruling party has over half the seats, it's not an issue.

In a minority governement, where the ruling party doesn't have over half the seats then this can happen at pretty much any time.

Fun times ahead folks! Oh yeah. My province is stagnating under the rule of kefka-esque bureaucracy and shadowy union leader agendas... time for some open conflict to open some wounds so they can better heal!

Status
Not open for further replies.