Minato Ascending
Fixed :thumbs:

LOL. Well, unfortunately if this were true, then Go-busters won't be undergoing retooling right now. But it may ended up becoming a good thing for the sentai series, and help eliminate some of the problems its distractors claimed during the early run of the series.

The new Tendou Souji
I hate to be harsh, but why credit them if they aren't in it? Or to look at it another way, why leave the audience wondering where those people from the OP are if you're not ready to introduce them yet?

Oh, that I dunno about. I just said it was a good reason since I agreed with it a lot. :sweat:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
LOL. Well, unfortunately if this were true, then Go-busters won't be undergoing retooling right now. But it may ended up becoming a good thing for the sentai series, and help eliminate some of the problems its distractors claimed during the early run of the series.

Every series from Decade on has had good toy sales, but the last two have seen ratings plummet. So Toei will most likely be watching Wizard's ratings carefully. If it can sell toys AND bring in good ratings, so much the better

Sentai has done it. And introduced characters as Rangers before they had officially become Rangers (e.g. Go-on Black and Green.) It kinda frustrates me when I have to wait for a week to see the OP sequence, but that's a purely personal thing, I do agree that playing the song over the first fight is a good way to get the audience into the action
Oh I agree it kinda sucks to not get anything at all, but I always thought Go-Onger shot itself in the foot by trying to play "will they won't they" as to whether Hanto and Gunpei become Go-Ongers when we've already seen them introduced as such in the opening. Kind of made that entire intro plot pointless.
Who needs a badass leather coat and a sword made of Soul Metal? Ain't no wussy Garo got a belt that sings and points the way to his crotch :laugh:
Wizard does have a badass coat. It's a Gokaiger type deal where he has a coat with a belt over it. Sadly as of yet Wizard doesn't have a snarky talking ring.
Every series from Decade on has had good toy sales, but the last two have seen ratings plummet. So Toei will most likely be watching Wizard's ratings carefully. If it can sell toys AND bring in good ratings, so much the better
The ratings and toy sales in recent years have both been a bit higher than for Sentai. Kamen Rider's safer than it's sister franchise for the time being.

Wizard does have a badass coat. It's a Gokaiger type deal where he has a coat with a belt over it. Sadly as of yet Wizard doesn't have a snarky talking ring.

It's only there when he transforms ... but Kouga loses his when he transforms, so I guess they're even :sweat:

The ratings and toy sales in recent years have both been a bit higher than for Sentai. Kamen Rider's safer than it's sister franchise for the time being.

Fourze's overall average is 5.9% IIRC, which puts it on a par with Shinkenger, the highest-rated Sentai of the last five years. So it's dropped down, but Wizard might bring it back up. If nothing else it's at least had more advertising/exposure than Fourze got before its debut

However I do watch an anime review show over on blip called Jesu Otaku

I saw her crossover Digimon movie review with Nostalgia Critic, and she is annoying. She tries to act like the stereotypical nerd, and even as a parody it's bad. :redface2:

I've never taken to female Internet reviewers in general. They always copy the style of their male counterparts (swearing and all) and they almost always just sound obnoxious.

I've never taken to female Internet reviewers in general. They always copy the style of their male counterparts (swearing and all) and they almost always just sound obnoxious.

Maybe they just like swearing? :sweat: But as with most things, less is more, I don't see why anime reviews require you to "drop the f-bomb" every five seconds ...

Professional Chef and Entertainer