Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum News Thread

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I'm sorta against having early Heisei Riders appear (Mostly because I feel like Kuuga and Agito should be stand alone), but I'm all for Super-1, Skyrider, Black etc to appear.

Hey, wouldn't it be interesting if Phantoms were like, poor attempts to recreate the Century Kings and make new a 'Black Sun' and 'Shadowmoon'? :laugh:

But yeah, I also read Tsukada's thing, and I'm hoping that they saved some things for the winter movie. I think it's a pretty good thing to have at least a few things saved for the winter movie in order to keep people interested as well as get a bit of extra time to finish off a series properly.

Aronbafon
I think that's what they sat up at the end really.

Gamou wants Gentarou to meet the Presenters in his place.

The KRC is remade as the Space Kamen Rider Club.

Minato Ascending
I think that's what they sat up at the end really.

Gamou wants Gentarou to meet the Presenters in his place.

The KRC is remade as the Space Kamen Rider Club.

And Wizard will help the new KRC meet the Presenters? I guess when science fails, magic can take over. :thumbs:

There's nothing wrong with more appearances by Shin, ZO & J.
Oh yeah. Definitely. Just no Kuuga or Agito. Shin fits in line with all the experimenting Foundation X does and stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if Foundation X has some influence over the events of the film, even if it's just a cameo in the Fourze portion. Whether they tie in at all to Wizard is up to Tsukada I guess.

I'm sorta against having early Heisei Riders appear (Mostly because I feel like Kuuga and Agito should be stand alone), but I'm all for Super-1, Skyrider, Black etc to appear.

Well, that's rather pointless, no? They are used every time in the All Rider crossovers where they just stand around, so why shouldn't they get better cameos?

Aside from the main Riders themselves... It's pretty unlikely, but if Wizard doesn't end up introducing some kind of police Rider of its own, I'd really like to see the police deploying G3-X or something related to it in Movie Wars. They still have the suits around for G3, G3-X and even G4, so it shouldn't be hard.

That's true. I'd be all for G3-X, Accel, something along those lines but I just can't imagine a crossover with Kuuga himself being done well. Of course, if we didn't get Godai and possibly got someone like Ichijou and a reference to the original Kuuga series that'd be fine. Agito would be easier, but Kuuga in a Movie Wars seems really hard to do.

I really like the idea of a police-made rider once again. It doesn't even have to be as realistic as G3-X/G4 etc. It could be Birth-realistic and still work out well. Then we could have something from the Kuuga/Agito verse without having to worry about Odagiri etc. Sort of like Poseidon.