I couldn't get the driver during the Sunday activation :redface2:
What's the Monday activation? Do I have another chance or am I screwed?
also, thanks for the advice :thumbs:

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i would say cstoys. plus they will have the ll ring parts added along with the set, so that's a plus for them.

only problem is there products sell like hot cakes so it's really hard to get stuff on the sunday activation

Budou though
just wait until later this year. no one will buy the rings and/or wizardriver. happened to fourze driver and switches lol

I would order from HLJ before CStoys at least HLJ gives you 10% off.

These days HLJ is probably the last place that anyone should shop from. While saving a couple of dollars with their discount is good it becomes a moot point when you only have unregistered SAL or EMS as your only shipping options. Its basically you pay out the butt (which alot of us can't do) or risk wasting your money if it gets lost and the customer service is some of the worst I've ever dealt with. CSToys charges full price yes, but you get multiple shipping options and the customer service with them is some of the best quality help i've ever had.

Thanks for all the info. I know if I waited until after the new year I could get one easily. But I really want to get in time for Christmas. And last year getting a fourze driver before Christmas was difficult. I was in Japan last November and they were always sold out. Finally the toys r us near us had them but people were lined up from early morning (think day after thanksgiving sales here). Of course after the new year they were everywhere!